JOE LEGAL vs. JOSE ILLEGAL - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JibbaJabba View Post
    There is nothing wrong with doing it legally, as long as there is not legal obstacles put in the way legally to screen out and make it impossible to become legal.
    Much of what i read is political and is fear propaganda, most of it is inaccurate with a few truths to give it some form of factual basis or legitimacy.
    Only a naive and gullible person would consider it an intelligent reason to be anti pro legal.
    nothing an Amnesty shouldn't fix, or reversing the Anti American Anti Democracy Immigrant laws devised by rice and bush to prevent legalization of Immigrants.
    It's all there just read the Bills and Research the changes.
    Tally Ho.

@hvac248whoweappreciate,

why would anyone ban someone for not agreeing with your strong ideals or views? its like listening to the KKK or hitler and should all be crucified for not going along with such rhetoric.
    Holy doo diddy batman, I think this should be the nonsensical post award winner of the day! Where's the translation????
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    Holy doo diddy batman, I think this should be the nonsensical post award winner of the day! Where's the translation????

Wow the second Batman reference today I've seen from ya! LOL
    NO Brains NO Headaches

Stop the whining about having to pay your bills, and others not having to, just man up and stop being a coward and blaming others for not doing anything about your circumstances.
    Blaming an Immigrant or someone who you cannot compete with economically or financially only proves you cannot take advantage of your Special treatment opportunities afforded .

If one thinks the Immigrants have it so great , they can always trade places.
    this Economy was created by those for the past 8 years who wanted special treatment for some and not for others. IMO

I love this Country , just don't like to hear the facts changed to suit those who use them in their favor only, and not for all.

Truth be told the same policies that made the Immigrants to become Aliens, or People as to be labeled Illegal , can see anyone Including those Americans in other countries who cross borders can be arrested for being an Illegal Alien or the same type of those who want to criminalize mexican immigrants .

Todays society is changing and more diverse as it was written to uphold and to be, as diverse and united for all, Equal . let these truths to be held self evident.
    One nation for all under god.
    and most people who come here are all Immigrants, the standards are not to screen people out based on fear or one particular race, yet should accommodate those who have helped the economy and save costs of shipping and handeling than doing business with Communist Countries who will use and are using American profits to make weapons that hate Americans such as China , vietnam, korea, laos, etc;
    those are where your jobs have been farmed out , and it all started with Reagan and snowballed with each republican .
    AMEN...

Quote Originally Posted by absoair View Post
    Actually, I have a problem with some immigrants but not all. My problem is with the illegal ones. The ones that are taking advantage of the many that work hard and want to live the American dream the legal way. You are twisted in your thinking, in my opinion.
    How bout colored ppl ????
    so you ppl just blame hispanic ppl for what ever happens but yet u wont get your lazy ass up and go pick grapes or what ever they do for 12 hrs straight in a day would you????
    in the other hand colored ppl can collect welfer and all that **** and still drive a 50,000 dollas mercedez and you got no problem with that just with the ppl that come in build your house , pick the vegetables you eat, clean your house,cut your lawn, sometimes even cook your food or take care of your kids?????
    and let me ask you something who hires those so called """ ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS"""???????????
    isnt contractors that want to be cheap and not pay TAXES, INSURANCE,WORKERS COMP and all that good stuff?????
    And as far as i know you have to be an American Citizen to get a contranctors license so now who can we blame???
    Still the illegal immigrants or the American citizens that hires them just because they cheap and Pedro does better work than Petter that likes to B**** all day about illegal immigrant?????
    Thats my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by WCHVAC View Post
    How bout colored ppl ????
    so you ppl just blame hispanic ppl for what ever happens but yet u wont get your lazy ass up and go pick grapes or what ever they do for 12 hrs straight in a day would you????
    in the other hand colored ppl can collect welfer and all that **** and still drive a 50,000 dollas mercedez and you got no problem with that just with the ppl that come in build your house , pick the vegetables you eat, clean your house,cut your lawn, sometimes even cook your food or take care of your kids?????
    and let me ask you something who hires those so called """ ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS"""???????????
    isnt contractors that want to be cheap and not pay TAXES, INSURANCE,WORKERS COMP and all that good stuff?????
    And as far as i know you have to be an American Citizen to get a contranctors license so now who can we blame???
    Still the illegal immigrants or the American citizens that hires them just because they cheap and Pedro does better work than Petter that likes to B**** all day about illegal immigrant?????
    Thats my opinion
    Once again, I don't have a problem with "colored ppl" either. I do however have a problem with "colored ppl" that earn their money the illegal way, wether it be by fraudulantly obtaining welfare or selling dope.

Another thing, George Lopez is about as intelligent as you when it comes to this subject. You just quoted him word for word. He's a comedian, surely you don't take him seriously.

By the way, how can you call a man lazy when he's just planted and tended to all those grapes over that long period of time and then you show up and pick them all in just a few days?
    It's refreshing to pull your head out of the box when servicing a system.

Quote Originally Posted by absoair View Post
    Once again, I don't have a problem with "colored ppl" either. I do however have a problem with "colored ppl" that earn their money the illegal way, wether it be by fraudulantly obtaining welfare or selling dope.

Another thing, George Lopez is about as intelligent as you when it comes to this subject. You just quoted him word for word. He's a comedian, surely you don't take him seriously.

By the way, how can you call a man lazy when he's just planted and tended to all those grapes over that long period of time and then you show up and pick them all in just a few days?

hahahaha simply cause the man who did all that is also an illegal immigrant tell me if im wrong ??

Quote Originally Posted by WCHVAC View Post

hahahaha simply cause the man who did all that is also an illegal immigrant tell me if im wrong ??
    WRONG! He most likely was a legal immigrant that did things the right way.

why would someone, feel they cannot compete with an immigrant?
    That doesn't say much about the person who thinks someone is to blame for lack of ability to market themselves or compete in a diverse society.

I never found it reasonable to watch clock watchers, complainers, and workman fraud recipients complain about other employees and those who find it difficult to complain about
    any immigrant, especially since this whole country is immigrants.

what ever happened to the economy being farmed out to Asia being a bigger problem than a mere 8 million laborers?

whos going to do the labor?

Majority of the labor jobs today, nobody wants to do, let alone the service jobs.
    everyone wants big paying jobs and no labor.
    that part of the work force is shifting , especially now since most of the jobs been farmed out to Asia.

yeah, this is no joke, but mere politics.

so its a good place for this thread. thanks for flexing the rules.

why would someone, feel they cannot compete with an immigrant?
    That doesn't say much about the person who thinks someone is to blame for lack of ability to market themselves or compete in a diverse society.

I never found it reasonable to watch clock watchers, complainers, and workman fraud recipients complain about other employees and those who find it difficult to complain about
    any immigrant, especially since this whole country is immigrants.

what ever happened to the economy being farmed out to Asia being a bigger problem than a mere 8 million laborers?

whos going to do the labor?

Majority of the labor jobs today, nobody wants to do, let alone the service jobs.
    everyone wants big paying jobs and no labor.
    that part of the work force is shifting , especially now since most of the jobs been farmed out to Asia.

yeah, this is no joke, but mere politics.

so its a good place for this thread. thanks for flexing the rules.
    I have illegal aliens showing up to do drywall and framing quite a bit on my commercial job, these are jobs that legal citizens are more than happy to do.

The way I know they are illegal aliens is when I ask to see ID and they don't have it.

We do allow people to come from other countries to legally work here, there is no need to tolerate illegal aliens.

Illegal aliens cost us more than just jobs, I know a guy who was killed by an an illegal alien.

Thumbs up good one.

Quote Originally Posted by bwalley View Post
    I have illegal aliens showing up to do drywall and framing quite a bit on my commercial job, these are jobs that legal citizens are more than happy to do.

The way I know they are illegal aliens is when I ask to see ID and they don't have it.

We do allow people to come from other countries to legally work here, there is no need to tolerate illegal aliens.

Illegal aliens cost us more than just jobs, I know a guy who was killed by an an illegal alien.
    Well , I agree there are jobs Americans want to do, most are not labor jobs.
    most dont want to do labor period and if it is they will show up for a short time and then its off to something else, not to bad mouth our own, but its true, not to mention some will file a claim to cash or opt out.

I dont care if they got Id or if its any of my business if anyone has ID, im not authorized to ask in the first place or impersonate an fed agent or officer.

There is no need to tolerate intolerance , IMO either.

You know a guy that was killed by and Illegal Alien, was that one of the three in Iran that crossed the border who were Americans , but are now Illegal Aliens due to communist laws of radicals who dont observe the constitution or democracy?

kind of like this immigrant right? http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/12/15/...ime/index.html

people use terms to disguise their cowardisms, like the term illegal and alien.
    not undocumented immigrant.
    or to use such intelligence...
    tolerance should not be a term, when democracy and immigration is the majority of this country.
    same with the term patriot act, is misused when there was nothing patriot about it.
    common strategies of the right winged party.

Well , I agree there are jobs Americans want to do, most are not labor jobs.
    most dont want to do labor period and if it is they will show up for a short time and then its off to something else, not to bad mouth our own, but its true, not to mention some will file a claim to cash or opt out.

I dont care if they got Id or if its any of my business if anyone has ID, im not authorized to ask in the first place or impersonate an fed agent or officer.

There is no need to tolerate intolerance , IMO either.

You know a guy that was killed by and Illegal Alien, was that one of the three in Iran that crossed the border who were Americans , but are now Illegal Aliens due to communist laws of radicals who dont observe the constitution or democracy?

kind of like this immigrant right? http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/12/15/...ime/index.html

people use terms to disguise their cowardisms, like the term illegal and alien.
    not undocumented immigrant.
    or to use such intelligence...
    tolerance should not be a term, when democracy and immigration is the majority of this country.
    same with the term patriot act, is misused when there was nothing patriot about it.
    common strategies of the right winged party.
    Not trying to be a federal agent, by law Ican only hire people who are legal US residnts or have a Grren Card, if I hire an illegal alien, I can be fined $10,000 per day.

The illegal alien that killed my friend was from Mexico, he had no green card, no work visa, no drivers license, no insurance, yet he was driving a Ford Expedition, so he must have been working somewhere.

your boy Obama reauthorized the patriot act.

Confused more fear, race and hate propaganda please.

Not trying to be a federal agent, by law Ican only hire people who are legal US residnts or have a Grren Card, if I hire an illegal alien, I can be fined $10,000 per day.

The illegal alien that killed my friend was from Mexico, he had no green card, no work visa, no drivers license, no insurance, yet he was driving a Ford Expedition, so he must have been working somewhere.

Nobody is telling you to hire an undocumented worker immigrant or non immigrant.

same with , laws aimed at US Employers being penalized for hiring them after bringing them in when the factories, manufacturing and plants and the rest of the working class joined the military under the repub reagan and bush sr regime .
    Now , they are here since then and were not allowed to become legal and were penalized with them, rather than penalizing Farming out our Jobs and Country's engineering and manufacturing to Asia during all of those Republican flip flop farm outs.

As for driving a ford, anyone can buy them in any country, LOL
    even an american in another country.
    even in Italy and kill a roomate for sexual jealousy rage , if true? and not for some political leverage.

We should be penalizing US Employers doing business with Communist Countries and those who are a threat and make and supply weapons to those we fight or terrorize us and the world.

Our President is not my Boy, he is our President, like it or not.
    its like bad mouthing the troops or being treasonous .
    He is closing Gitmo or Stalag whatever, too.
    all the rest of the Anti Democracy stuff will be eventually closed , along with re instating the Habeas Corpus and the Bankruptcy law abridgments, and many other Illegal laws that are in conflict with the const, and democracy.

but as you know the repubs were never founders of Democracy or the Const.
    they were mere national populists forming a republican coup.

The bottom line is he was here illegally! Therefore he was an illegal immigrant. I have friends that are here the legal way. They don't sell dope or kill people to earn there keep. They have worked their way up in society, they take nothing they don't earn. Sure there are legal residents that live here that aren't law abiding but that does not in any way make it ok to be an illegal immigrant. Jibjab needs to wake up and smell the coffee!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast