Carrier Software Question

Hello all. We have an old Windows 98 laptop that has the Carrier Network Manager / ComfortID that seems to have bitten the dust.

I tried to pull the CVIEW folder into another Windowsn 98 Laptop but I am having all sorts of issues with it.

I am wondering if anyone has a copy of this software or is this something that we are going to need to purchase?

If anyone can help out I would definatly apperciate it.

You will need to do an install versus copying from one harddrive to another. On Windows 98 you will need CView 2.0, which I dont think you can purchase any longer. CView 3.0 [which is still available] wont run on Windows 98, its designed for Windows XP.

Do you still have your hardware key? If so, drop me an email [email in profile] with your mailing address. CView 2.0 is about 90mb and I dont have a way to host anything that big.

You also stated ComfortID, which is the balancer tool. Is this what you need versus CView? It does not require a hardware key to use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Gon Jinn (Star Wars Episode 1)
    "The ablilty to speak does not make you intelligent!"

Email sent =)

Not to keep on bumping this thread, but I am still in dire need of the software. If anyone at all has this and might be able to send it to me in the mail or over FTP I would greatly apperciate it! If mailing is needed I am wiling to pay overnight shipping costs.

Please email me if you might be able to accomodate.

Thanks!

Are you keeping the windows 98 or upgrading to windows xp?
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

I think that we are going to keep Windows 98 just because we want to still use the CVIEW 2.0 instead of buying 3.0.

Just curious because I had both.
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

We have the hardware key for 2.0. I am not sure if something is needed for 3.0. But our guys seem to be used to working with WIN98 and 2.0.

Ok the hardware key for 2.0 works for 3.0 for most apps FYI so PM me if you wish.
    UA 100

Have copy of ComfortView 2.0 if you still need it. Send me an email.

Someone already sent me a copy. Thanks Though!