Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: York YTK Manual

Quote Originally Posted by MQ03122 View Post
    You're right.I just happen to find other teardown manuals on the previous compressor model and matched it against the compressor I just overhauled.Had to match all parts and so on.But thanks anyways.I'm here to help anyone.I'm willing to share my brains."Sharing is Caring"
    So if you don't mind me asking what is the spec. on the thrust?

Its kind of sad I must give the answer to my own questio..010"-.014" Thanks guys!!

Its kind of sad I must give the answer to my own questio..010"-.014" Thanks guys!!
    Hey thanks for the info. I was just curious since you brought it up. If I never teardown another York it will be fine with me.

With me being a lowly Trane Teardown Mech. I haven't had to worry about thrust specs. on a regular basis in quite a while.(still the stray sidewinder or double ender but in my area most have been replaced with CVHE\F.

Glad you found your answer because those spec's do vary with different compressor M/N's
    Arguing with your Boss is like wrestling with a pig in
    mud.
    After a while you realize that while you are getting
    dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.

It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it
    creative problem solving.

25 years ago we had Bob Hope , Steve Jobs , and Johnny Cash today we have no Hope no Jobs and no Cash !
    I can fix broke but i can't fix stupid !

I thought the clearance for the low speed was .011" to .019" for ydtl 108 thru 144 size compressors. I have all tolerances if needed.

You're right.I just happen to find other teardown manuals on the previous compressor model and matched it against the compressor I just overhauled.Had to match all parts and so on.But thanks anyways.I'm here to help anyone.I'm willing to share my brains."Sharing is Caring"

Don't be trying to throw a guilt trip on anyone. You would have gotten all the help you could stand if folks had known who they were talkin' to. I doubt very seriously that you freely hand out information to people that you don't know from Adam's housecat just because they ask for it. If you do, you're a lot more trusting than most.

I told you they were in there! Axial play, is how they have it worded. The manual I looked at is YTH/YDTH 108, 120, & 126. Little earlier style than what you called for mics wouldn't quite be the same. Like York56 said each model # is a little different. Welcome to the site!
    Last edited by txhvac; 12-17-2009 at 06:03 AM.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis.

Wink

Congradulations K on your 1004 post bench mark just noticed.
    Arguing with your Boss is like wrestling with a pig in
    mud.
    After a while you realize that while you are getting
    dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.

It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it
    creative problem solving.

25 years ago we had Bob Hope , Steve Jobs , and Johnny Cash today we have no Hope no Jobs and no Cash !
    I can fix broke but i can't fix stupid !

Quote Originally Posted by york56 View Post
    Congradulations K on your 1004 post bench mark just noticed.
    You'd think that somebody trying to get a business off the ground and moving would have other things to do than hang out on an internet forum, wouldn't you? I have no social life anymore, and I think my dog hates me............

Nice Ride!!!!!!!

You might want to check your numbers again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12