Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mustardman View Post
    I bought a pair last year from marks work wearhouse. They are thin enough for most things but not all. They are a neoprene material and when wet don't really get cold and they breathe really well so you don't get wet hands from sweating. Best I have used. Paid 35 bucks or so
    I have had several pairs of neoprene gloves. Some are better than others, but those are the ones that I reach for when it gets bitter cold out.

Otherwise, I wear a thin liner glove just to help slow the cooling of my fingers.

I have a light set of one finger mitts I wear inside a larger pair of one finger mitts. Works really well, the light gloves are light enough you can take them out of the other gloves to do most of the smaller work without exposing your bare flesh to the elements. Then when your done you throw them back in the bigger gloves to warm up. Having said that...this morning it was -22F, and tonight -31F..LOL You need all the warmth you can get.

Twilli wears these...http://musotica.com/selafigl.html
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

deer skin gloves with fleece lining. But at $35/pr, I might need to get those little alligator clips on the ends of my sleeves
    It's great to be alive and pumping oxygen!

In midwest, may not be as cold as New England, but I like 2 pr Craftsman or similar Neoprene gloves. One pr to wear, other pair drys on dash. Thick enough to offer some protection and thin enough to pick up some things & they dry quickly. One year a granddaughter got me some with a magnetic index finger, I kept them with me for her benefit, the idea is ok, but they picked up everything, both things you wanted and did not.

Those wool mits were the finger part flips up. Then stuff glove warmers in them. I like those cheapo glove warmers. But seriously You gotta be careful last winter when it was -25 I frost bit my hand pretty good I didn't realize it right awawy but when I got into the truck and was driving home thats when I noticed

Quote Originally Posted by twilli3967 View Post
    Nice Twilli !! Is Twilli and Corporal Klinger kin ? From Toledo !!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12