Talking

1st Degree
    A married couple is asleep when the phone rings at 2 in the morning. The wife (a blonde), picks up the phone, listens for a minute, and angrily replies before slamming the phone down; "How should I know, thats 200 miles from here!" The baffled husband asks, "who was that?" the wife replies, "I don't know; some dumb woman wanting to know'if the coast is clear'."
    2nd Degree
    2 blondes are walking down the street. One notices a compact on the sidewalk and leans down to pick it up. She opens it, looks in the mirror, and says, "hmm, this person looks familiar." She hands it to the second blonde. the second blonde looks in the mirror and says, "you dummy, it's me!".
    3rd Degree
    A blonde suspects her boyfriend of cheating, so she goes out and buys a gun. She goes to his apartment unannounced, throws his door open and finds him with a stunning redhead. The blonde takes out the gun and points it at her own head. The boyfriend yells, "no honey, don't do it." The blonde rounds on him angrily and shouts, "shut up cheater, you're next!"

The subject line says "The 7 degrees of blondness" but the text has only three?

...I ain't blond!
    If you don't know what you're doing, do it neatly

Talking 7 Degrees of blondness

4th Degree
    A blonde brags about her knowledge of the state capitals. She proudly says, "Go ahead; ask me, I know all of them. A friend says, "OK, what's the capital of Wisconsin? The blonde replies, "Oh that's easy,'W'.
    5th Degree
    When advised by her docter that she was pregnant, the blonde challenged the doctor: "How do you know it's mine?"
    6th Degree
    A blonde totaled her car in a horrible wreck. Miraculously, she was Ok. The trooper at the scene couldn't believe how lucky the woman was, "how in the world did this happen?" "It was the strangest thing"; she said,"I was driving along when out of nowhere, a tree popped up right in front of me". " I swerved to the left and there was another tree so I swerved to the right and there was another tree so I swerved to the left..." "Lady", the officer said,"we're in the desert, there are no trees for a hungred miles, that's you air freshener swinging back and forth.

Talking 7 Degrees of blondness

7th Degree
    Returning home from work, a blonde finds that she has been robbed. She phones the police and reports the crime. A K-9 unit in the area responds to the call. As the officer approaches the house with his dog on a leash, the blonde runs out on the porch, shudders at the sight of the officer and the dog, and sits down on the porch.She begins crying: "****, this isn't my day... I come home to find all my possessions stolen...I call the police for help, and what do they do? They send me a BLIND cop!"

Sorry, Guy. I'm at work and guess what? I had to stop playing and actually do something. I should have charged extra for the interuption.