Thread: insight 3.6

insight 3.6

Hi,

Just a few month ago "Alarm Status" application of my insight 3.6, it doesn't pop-up the information of point on alarm or BLN that offline.

thank you to share me some idea to solve this problem!

Best Regards

If Windows XP - Disable your Windows Firewall service or add an exception for the Alarms.exe file (other Insight program files will need to be added as well to prevent other problems). Reboot.

If another OS or above doesn't work - Check your destinations in the System Profile application under the System menu. Make sure the Insight server and any client are in the list and the checkboxes for "Display on Alarms Screen" (or something like that) are checked.

Quote Originally Posted by Napha View Post
    Hi,

Just a few month ago "Alarm Status" application of my insight 3.6, it doesn't pop-up the information of point on alarm or BLN that offline.

thank you to share me some idea to solve this problem!

Best Regards
    Best that I remember that was/is a bug...
    Rebooting the system causes an alarm scan that will pick them up...
    Life is too short, Behappy!
    TFMM

Quote Originally Posted by ntech64 View Post
    If Windows XP - Disable your Windows Firewall service or add an exception for the Alarms.exe file (other Insight program files will need to be added as well to prevent other problems). Reboot.

If another OS or above doesn't work - Check your destinations in the System Profile application under the System menu. Make sure the Insight server and any client are in the list and the checkboxes for "Display on Alarms Screen" (or something like that) are checked.
    Yes, I am using window XP. Window firewall service is disable already. I don't know how to add an exception for the Alarm.exe. can you explain me more detail?

And the destination in system of system profile, don't have somewhere to check.

Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by ntech64 View Post

I found it!

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by behappy View Post
    Best that I remember that was/is a bug...
    Rebooting the system causes an alarm scan that will pick them up...
    Any alarm that comes in while the panel or BLN is offline will not show up at the workstation or host.

Also could do a point log for alarms. This will find them and pop them into the alarm screen.
    Life is too short, Behappy!
    TFMM