Ruud Wiring Diagram

I am working on a Ruud furnace. All wires are cut. I need i wiring diagram for it. Its model is UGVC-09EAAAR. So please help me.

Thanks you

Just out of curiosity why would all the wires be cut? Ive only seen that done when there is a cracked heat exchanger and the tech does want home owner to try and put it back together.

It's Force house. Previous owner got piss off and cut everything include line set for AC and electrical wire in house too.

Sorry, this is not a DIY site. So we are not allowed to give out advise of this nature.
    Since answering your question in the open Residential Forums would be posting instruction for DIYers that may read this post later.

If your in the trade, get your post count up to 15, and apply for Pro Membership.
    Use this link Apply for Pro Membership

Once accepted, you have access to the pro tech forums. Where you can ask and get answers to technical questions.

Plus, you also have access to the Pro Educational Forums.

All of it is free.

Thank you, for your cooperation.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

That furnace is 20 years old. I would recommend they just replace it if they want the house to sell.

RUUD WD

Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    Sorry, this is not a DIY site. So we are not allowed to give out advise of this nature.
    Since answering your question in the open Residential Forums would be posting instruction for DIYers that may read this post later.

If your in the trade, get your post count up to 15, and apply for Pro Membership.
    Use this link Apply for Pro Membership

Once accepted, you have access to the pro tech forums. Where you can ask and get answers to technical questions.

Plus, you also have access to the Pro Educational Forums.

All of it is free.

Thank you, for your cooperation.
    Thanks you for your response.