Hydron Module Dealer

Can anyone lead me to a Hydron module dealer who will sell me just a heatpump??? I want to buy just the heatpump for my system. So far, no one will sell me just a heatpump. Unbelievable!

Hmm Hydron

You can purchase a heat pump off the internet. Of course warranty would be a bit of a gray area.

Any reason why you want a Hydron?

Hydron Module appears to be the best from what I read everywhere. The water to water models have just been energy star approved and that's what I need. I see a bunch of unknown makes on the web, but the performance is not even close to Hydron, ....10 yr parts, labor, reliability Just cna't seem to find anyone to sell me one. Most delaers won't return emails or calls.

I assume you are a homeowner wishing to install your own unit. If I were a dealer I would not want to warranty someone else's work.

Yeah, I'm a homeowner. I couldn't really care less about the warranty. I've made that clear to everyone and offered to sign away any liability to the seller. I am capable of obtaining and replacing any parts in these pumps. i'm an engineer by trade and a P.E.

This isn't a site geared toward DIY, regardless of your engineer / PE creds (no offense, I have those same creds, but I had to earn my chops here with EPA cert and contractor license)

Try greenbuildingtalk and geoexchange. I know of at least one Hydron Module fan on those sites who might set you up for a reasonable fee

cgin59,

you can contact me on my website shown in my signature
    Dewayne Dean

www.palacegeothermal.com

See my live system data here:

We Heat and Cool with Dirt