Need recommendation for HVAC in Pittsburgh, PA

Hello. We are currently renovating a home in Pittsburgh, PA and need a qualified and talented company to do whole-home plumbing and install a gas boiler and a water heater.

Can anyone familiar with Pittsburgh recommend an HVAC company run by qualified, intelligent, and honest individuals who are up to modern codes and standards and who do neat durable work with correct installation? I've asked around but haven't been able to get a recommendation.

I've been browsing this site for about an hour and have seen some very artful, professional looking plumbing, unlike what I've ever seen before, so hopefully someone can help us out.

Thank you

For the whole home plumbing youll probabaly want a plumber.

Check out Pennwood Htg and Cooling. That is our resident Diceman who has both plumbing and HVAC in his background.

Don't know if Dice does exactly what you need, but you won't find a more upstanding person to do business with.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTECHND View Post
    For the whole home plumbing youll probabaly want a plumber.
    Perhaps. I posted here because we need a boiler installed (edit: also some radiators) and it seemed like a really good resource. It also happens that we need a lot of plumbing work.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq
    Check out Pennwood Htg and Cooling. That is our resident Diceman who has both plumbing and HVAC in his background.

Don't know if Dice does exactly what you need, but you won't find a more upstanding person to do business with.
    Thanks for the info.
    Last edited by papertown; 12-06-2009 at 07:43 PM.