Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 14 to 23 of 23

Thread: FEC brick?

  1. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by freddy-b View Post
    Nice analogy...but incorrect ehh. You see... that information is in the manual or readily available, and not on some super secret/restricted database.
    The analogy was for the cycling the ignition on & off, not the accessbility of the information on how to do it.

    FYI, not all Canadians say 'eh' when they speak. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by freddy-b View Post
    Truth be told its probably that way not just for protection from push button happy customers, but also for some of those genius download dummy techs you guys have.
    Well I can's speak to the intellgence level of those South of the border, but I do know our techs are far from dumb.

  2. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_jci_guy View Post
    FYI, not all Canadians say 'eh' when they speak. lol.
    chouette

  3. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by freddy-b View Post
    chouette
    Pourquoi me répondez-vous seulement dans une ou deux réponses de mot ? Je suis dissapointed vous semblez toujours prêts pour une discussion.

  4. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_jci_guy View Post
    Pourquoi me répondez-vous seulement dans une ou deux réponses de mot ? Je suis dissapointed vous semblez toujours prêts pour une discussion.
    Si vous étiez canadien français je fais. Je ne soigne pas du français, sans tenir compte de quel passeport ils possèdent.

  5. #18
    Ok that made no sense.

    But I basically meant that any canuck east of Saskatoon...Is too Frenchie for me.

  6. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    255
    so in the interest of getting it to work I just replaced the controller for now. I will try the magic 5 reset method on the bench next week before I send it back. Thanks for the help.

  7. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Shreveport, Louisiana
    Posts
    2,329
    Quote Originally Posted by D1G View Post
    I figured quickly cycling the controller on and off was reached out of desperation, you know... right before you try repeatedly hitting it with a hammer when all else has failed.

    I have a Cisco switch that is quickly approaching that state. Does anyone know the correct size hammer required to force it to boot?

    A steel toe boot and tryouts for your local football team.
    UA Local 141

  8. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by justjohnson View Post
    so in the interest of getting it to work I just replaced the controller for now. I will try the magic 5 reset method on the bench next week before I send it back. Thanks for the help.
    You're welcome. That's all I'm here for. To learn and help where I can. More the latter though of late.

  9. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by freddy-b View Post
    Ok that made no sense.

    But I basically meant that any canuck east of Saskatoon...Is too Frenchie for me.
    Well that leaves out more than 75% of Canada! Population wise anyway. lol

  10. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Montreal Canada
    Posts
    57
    Freddy...what about those west of Saskatoon ?

    One east of Saskatoon HEHE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event