Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Picture cops as HVAC techs. Some feel that some work is beneath them.
    others, find they need to rub HO's faces in the most trivial of things. Same with a lot of Cops. Like tech's, most grow outta of. Then again, some do not.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    Round these parts if you car is broken into the police don't respond anymore. They will mail you a report and it's up to you to send it in. They pretty much don't respond to minor crimes now as it is.

When my shop was broken into the the thieves took over 40 years of tools, which were bolted/chained down, alarmed, etc, etc, the sheriff only responded because 5 businesses were involved. He told me I'd never see any of my tools again and he was right.

He and the detective I talked to as I added even more tools to the list of stolen items as I became away they were gone told me that the thieves have been winning for years.

That week I went to one of the local Grainger branches where all new glass was being installed in the front. Thieve had backed up a flat bed across the lawn that through the glass front and emptied out a lot of stuff. So all the glass was being replaced.

A week later Graingers was installing chains in front of the building as the same thieves came back, did the same and made off with a bunch of stuff.

Common thieves especially car thieves in this area have a field day with pratically no chance of ever getting caught.
    This is despicable! I was referring to arresting drug users and underaged drinking, not actual crimes. For crying out loud, it sounds like Seatle police are about as useless as teats on a bull.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Better by far than what we have here....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234