Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Here in GA, when the police get a 'domestic violence' call and it is between hubby and wifey... the law says they must be separated... that is, one goes to jail. Happened to a friend last Spring... his wife's brother-in-law (wife's sister's husband... who is a busybody) called in a domestic violence call without reason. Long story short... husband went to jail for the night so his wife could take care of the 4 kids at home. After a few hundred $$$ with the family atty, all charges were dropped. Wifey of my friend told brother in law not to come around until he was ready to apologice face to face... as far as I know it has not happened yet.

Tiger and the misses should be thankful they do not live in GA...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by jpb2 View Post
    My truck was parked at a hotel in town and it got back to the wife, ( I was measuring for an adapter curb for a RTU )
    Once when Lisa called me to ask where I was, I handed my phone to the barmaid of the strip club I was in and she told Lisa where I was and not to worry, that I was being well taken care of.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Once when Lisa called me to ask where I was, I handed my phone to the barmaid of the strip club I was in and she told Lisa where I was and not to worry, that I was being well taken care of.

Did she rub your tummy?

Dice told some of us you like that ... hmmm ... I wonder how he knew ...

Maybe you should call him and tell him to stop ... if he does not answer leave a message...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Quote Originally Posted by vmc1161 View Post
    Did she rub your tummy?

Dice told some of us you like that ... hmmm ... I wonder how he knew ...

Maybe you should call him and tell him to stop ... if he does not answer leave a message...

I do like tummy rubs

Dice is one of the bestest tummy rubbers ......ever

I heard on the way home that Mrs. Woods is getting seven figures to stay married to Tiger (for now) redoing the prenup that had her recieving 20 mil if she stay married to him for at least 10 years and almost around the clock marriage counseling. Better "lawyer and nut up" Tiger this is goingto be messy!
    "Paddle faster, I hear banjo music"

Quote Originally Posted by jayhawker View Post
    I heard on the way home that Mrs. Woods is getting seven figures to stay married to Tiger (for now) redoing the prenup that had her recieving 20 mil if she stay married to him for at least 10 years and almost around the clock marriage counseling. Better "lawyer and nut up" Tiger this is goingto be messy!
    All black and white. Give it a hundred more years. If we make it that far.

Did anyone catch the SNL skit about Tiger? I thought it was pretty funny.
    Low Pressure Forever!

If you know heavy metal, you can work anywhere-Dave Andreson

Anchors Aweigh my boys, Anchors Aweigh!
    Farewell to foreign shores, We sail at break of day. Through our last night on shore, Drink to the foam. Until we meet once more. Here's wishing you a happy voyage home!

Have you seen Ms. Woods?
    It really is true that men want novelty and women want a man with resources.

We should keep in mind that these are still two human beings with human emotions. They have a family that will be affected by all of this as well. Not that being public figures doesn't make them fair game for our cruel commentaries and having fun at their expense, but they are human and they are having to deal with an emotional situation right now.

I think the tee shirt depicting Tiger as the Lying King is humorous, but I think it would be tacky to wear in public. Just my opinion.

It could happen to us guys. Nothing against the wife.
    For real, if a woman wanted to trap a man...Bait that trap with her little girl thing... then he will be caught.

All women are evil except for my Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    We should keep in mind that these are still two human beings with human emotions. They have a family that will be affected by all of this as well. Not that being public figures doesn't make them fair game for our cruel commentaries and having fun at their expense, but they are human and they are having to deal with an emotional situation right now.

I think the tee shirt depicting Tiger as the Lying King is humorous, but I think it would be tacky to wear in public. Just my opinion.

You are right Robo ... And there are an awful lot of unsubstantiated "rumors" out there. It does look bad and that is sad for his family, those little kids have to grow up under a magnifying glass and listening to all this stuff. In the end it is dads responsibility to protect them and he has failed in the responsible adult area.

When a man goes home he should be able to look into the face of his kids and think I did my best for you today … in his case he has not. This is a situation that was well within his ability to control … and the rest is history. We should have empathy for those kids, no matter how much money you have, when daddy lets you down it hurts.

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Yeah Charlie. John Wayne was our hero. I am sure he had his advances back in the day. The little sons have no hero now days.

Quote Originally Posted by oroy54 View Post
    Yeah Charlie. John Wayne was our hero. I am sure he had his advances back in the day. The little sons have no hero now days.
    I'm just as sure that John Wayne probably took advantage of advances that came his way back in the day. A major difference was the will to be descreet because it was so degrading to be found out to be an unfaithful spouse.

The stars of yesteryear were much more sneaky about their affairs, and when they did get caught, there were always handlers that took care of the fallout.

Just look at Rock Hudson. Not only was he sleeping around on his wife, he was doing it with guys. Until he contracted AIDS, no one but his closest handlers knew.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123