Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    When FHP does finally get to interview the Mrs., it might go something like this:

Mrs. Woods: Officer, I had to break out the windows to pull my husband to safety!

Trooper: But Mrs. Woods, why was there so much glass and a broken 9 iron on the driveway?
    Low Pressure Forever!

If you know heavy metal, you can work anywhere-Dave Andreson

Anchors Aweigh my boys, Anchors Aweigh!
    Farewell to foreign shores, We sail at break of day. Through our last night on shore, Drink to the foam. Until we meet once more. Here's wishing you a happy voyage home!

story i got on the news last night was that "most" of the windows got busted out in her attempt to save him. maybe he was trying to "dave up".

letterman
    i was born under a wandrin star.

she's homely

Quote Originally Posted by tinner73 View Post
    Hot body,

Cold eyes...

She looks like fun for a weekend, but not the woman I want for a wife.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Boy, you guys are mean. Judging a woman strictly based on her external beauty?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Talking

The question is can she cook ?

It could be that they got into an argument and he decided to leave and she went after him with a golf club.

He wrecked, passed a field sobriety test, got medical treatment and went home.

Tiger does not have to speak to L.E. over the issue, he was cited for careless driving.

Tiger did the right thing by not talking about what he called a "Private family matter".

It is no big deal, the media made an issue out of nothing.

And now the voice mail from Nov 24 call that he made to the girl friend (Jaimee Grubbs) is leaking from USMagazine:

Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voicemail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye

Its like my grandfather use to say, "where there is smoke, there is fire". I wonder if this will have any effect on his endorsement contracts under the morality clauses.

My truck was parked at a hotel in town and it got back to the wife, ( I was measuring for an adapter curb for a RTU )
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

If this would have been John Daley coming out of Hooters at 2am there would be no story. But this is out of Wood's character.
    I think she hit him in the face with that 9 iron. I think she hurt him bad. He was trying to get away from the fury of that woman and she was beating the heck out of the car all the way. Domestic violence, so he protects her. If the law knew that, she would be arrested.
    Tiger should fess up like Letterman.

If a woman wants to trap a man, she baits that trap with p*ssy. And he is caught.

Quote Originally Posted by oroy54 View Post
    If this would have been John Daley coming out of Hooters at 2am there would be no story. But this is out of Wood's character.
    I think she hit him in the face with that 9 iron. I think she hurt him bad. He was trying to get away from the fury of that woman and she was beating the heck out of the car all the way. Domestic violence, so he protects her. If the law knew that, she would be arrested.
    Tiger should fess up like Letterman.
    I agree, you are far better off to come clean and move on, people forgive and forget. The longer you lie, and drag it on and say nothing, the worse it is.
    I don't care if he banged his caddy, he is one helluva golfer and the first black dude to win all those tournaments.
    People in the spotlight are still people and can screw up as bad as anyone else can, maybe screw wasn't the best word.........or maybe it was.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Matter of fact, here is a Christmas card I just got from him.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    Matter of fact, here is a Christmas card I just got from him.
    That is just what I imagined Ed.

Now seeing Daley asleep, uh passed out in a bar with his eyes open must of been a sight. Sort of a morbid funny.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast