Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by chill bill View Post
    Hi, Wondering where I can purchase the Carrier navigator from and approx how much it would be? Unable to get my hands on any Carrier software or navigator in Australia, Melbourne. They don't like to help you out over here!! Does the navigator have all the same software as the software program used through a lap top? Thanks for all your help, would be greatly appreciated.
    The Navigator is just a hand held extension of the scrolling marquee on the unit. Navigators have no software. Allows you to view 4 lines instead of just 1, and more characters per line. Just more convenient that the display on the unit. Think they're around $600 new but can be probably be found on e bay.
    Local 100

Hi Jason, Do you know where I could possibly purchase the Carrier Service Tool V software program? I'm sure they would sell in the states somewhere, but I don't know where! Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Chill Bill I think you are looking for Comfort Vew. I have heard that Service Tool was not available everywhere but I would think that CView would be because it is the interface for CCN (Carrier's Building Automation System) as well as a means for servicing Comfort link Equipment. The issue may be the import export rules that might apply to the software. The converter is differant than the Flotronic converter.

Quote Originally Posted by Good Texan View Post
    Chill Bill I think you are looking for Comfort Vew. I have heard that Service Tool was not available everywhere but I would think that CView would be because it is the interface for CCN (Carrier's Building Automation System) as well as a means for servicing Comfort link Equipment. The issue may be the import export rules that might apply to the software. The converter is differant than the Flotronic converter.
    LOL import export .
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

Hi Guys, Thanks for all your input. Good Texan, ur right on the money with the comfort view. Just recently spoke with a carrier tech and he said the same thing, that's all they mainly use too. Thanks again everyone with your help.

looking for navigator

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12