Carrier mid-atlantic

What a joke.I hate calling out someone in a public form however,your customer service sucks.

I'm trying to buy and order a 6 ton gas/pac with a curb adapter and fresh air hood and you do not answer the phone.if someone does pickup the phone they switch you to commerical sales where you get a recording and they never call back.

Then when you do speak to the lady in commerical sales she yawn in your face over the phone and saids let me look it up and i'll get back to you.You give them your fax number and they never send a fax.

I'm like wow carrier must have lots of money to keep running a business such as the one they are running in my area.

If I could talk the customer into a roofer so I could have him flash me in another curb and some additional duct work, I would sell your butt down the river in a heart beat.

You wonder why your sales are down in this area,You need to start looking at the man in the mirror.Wake up! Your market share are on the down slide.

The sad part is I don't know if it is just a regional Carier problem or if that is the way of the industry. I have some great distributors that I work with, but I have some just like your talking about here in the heart of the country. Go figure, if the economy is as bad as the media paints it you would think they would be trying a little harded. Good luck.

I have been dealing with johnstone for most carrier parts....Much easier to deal with than those bozos @ mid atlantic

Quote Originally Posted by kls-ccc View Post
    The sad part is I don't know if it is just a regional Carier problem or if that is the way of the industry. I have some great distributors that I work with, but I have some just like your talking about here in the heart of the country. Go figure, if the economy is as bad as the media paints it you would think they would be trying a little harded. Good luck.
    The Carrier distributer here is great, at least as far as I'm concerned.

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

We have Carrier Northeast. They have been better lately with customer service. As a whole, I like the Carrier product line. It is too bad you are experiencing problems. Perhaps you should write a letter to their management.
    "Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley

Ummmmmmm........

Have you tried calling Lennox, (Balt.) lately.
    We don't have a store here, have to call there for stuff, all parts and acces. Would have sold more than a few of their Com. Pkg. units if someone would answer the phone. I kinda like their Comm. units as of late.
    I have some York 10t Gas pacs on order but the guy I deal with suddenly left the distributer last week. Don't know why but I can't see how someone could come close to his service and knowledge. Funny, I think he went the way of RoBo, FSR then sales.

Carrier and Lennox seem to have the same customer service people. Call them and they make you wait for an hour or put you off to someone else. Very lame in my opinion.
    Not as lean, not as mean, but I'm still a hardcore, ass-kicking, hard charging Marine! Oohrah!