When I was 19 I worked for a large A/C company and we had a guy get killed on a side job. He was an installer or beginner tech and trying to do side work at an apartment project. For some reason he walked up to a primary transformer 7200v (one of those green boxes), the padlock was missing. He opened it up and reached in bare handed to pull out a fuse. Needless to say he was fried; again his hand and feet were blown out not off just the fingers and toes. His rubber soled shoes were melted to the ground and were left on the ground in front of the transformer. The company sent all of us over to see the result to impress us on the power of electricity. It took this poor guy three days to die he was a real mess.