Reliable Controls Data Storage

I am trying to set up a remote print or file storage for a customer and need some advice. The system is a Reliable controls BacNet network with 5 existing facilities and 2 jobs in progress.

The request is to be able to set up an operation that will track, total and store or print a document showing periodic gas and electric usage based on a schedule. The key is to have the data stored or printed and the process reset without loosing the information from the previous use.

They aften have facilities rented several times in a week-end and don't want to continue to have personel required to manually print or store data on week-ends or after hours. If anyone has set something like this up before, I would appreciate the help a lot.

Thanks.

Hello,

This is my first post here - I just made an account as I was directed to this site by a dealer of mine. I was told there's a lot of interesting discussion, and I might be able to lend a hand.

My name is David Brunsdon and I work for Reliable Controls. I understand what you're after - and we have tools to get you part of the way to your goal.

First you'd need to dedicate some variables to creating a tally of what you're counting (KwH?). You could setup RC-Archive to collect data and put it into an SQL database. Once in the database, SQL queries could be created to create any kind of report needed - Crystal Reports would offer a great way to automate this.

Regards,
    David

My name is David Brunsdon and I work for Reliable Controls. I understand what you're after - and we have tools to get you part of the way to your goal.

Dave, Would you mind putting your email address in your profile.
    I like to contact you about Reliable Controls