It has been brought to management's attention that some individuals
throughout the company have been using foul language during the
course of normal conversation with their co-workers.
Due to complaints received from some employees who may easily be
offended, this type of language will no longer be tolerated. We do,
however, realize the critical importance of being able to accurately express
your feelings when communicating with co-workers.
Therefore, a list of "TRY SAYING" new phrases has been provided so
that proper exchange ideas and information can continue in an effective
1) Try Saying: I think you could use more training
Instead Of: You don't know what the f#ck you're doing.
2) Try Saying: She's an aggressive go-getter
Instead Of: She's a ball-busting b#tch.
3) Try Saying: Perhaps I can work late
Instead Of: And when the f#ck do you expect me to do this?
4) Try Saying: I'm certain that isn't feasible
Instead Of: No F#cking way.
5) Try Saying: Really?
Instead Of: You've got to be shi##ing me!
6) Try Saying: Perhaps you should check with...
Instead Of: Tell someone who gives a sh##.
7) Try Saying: I wasn't involved in the project
Instead Of: It's not my f##king problem.
8) Try Saying: That's interesting
Instead Of: What the f##k?
9) Try Saying: I'm not sure this can be implemented
Instead Of: This sh## won't work.
10) Try Saying: I'll try to schedule that
Instead Of: Why the hell didn't you tell me sooner?
11) Try Saying: He's not familiar with the issues
Instead Of: He's got his head up his a$$.
12) Try Saying: Excuse me, sir?
Instead Of: Eat sh## and die.
13) Try Saying: So you weren't happy with it?
Instead Of: Kiss my a$$.
14) Try Saying: I'm a bit overloaded at the moment
Instead Of: F##k it, I'm on salary.
15) Try Saying: I don't think you understand
Instead Of: Shove it up your ass.
16) Try Saying: I love a challenge
Instead Of: This job sucks.
17) Try Saying: You want me to take care of that?
Instead Of: Who the hell died and made you boss?
18) Try Saying: I See
Instead Of: Blow me.
19) Try Saying: He's somewhat insensitive
Instead Of: He's a pri##.
We feel this will lead to a happier, healthier work environment for