+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favorite B&W movies.

Post Likes
    I like a lot of the older Vincent Price/Peter Lorre/Boris Karloff thillers...Bela Legosi was a hack in most of those movies...though he did shine in a few...
    B-

Anything is possible with God

Fortunately I keep my feathers numbered for just such an emergency - F. Leghorn

Ain't I a stinker - B. Bunny

\m/ (>.<) \m/ ROCK HARD!!

Post Likes
    How about "Harvey" and "The Man in the White Suit" .

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by LokiRN View Post
    How about "Harvey" and "The Man in the White Suit" .
    Harvey yes Jimmy Stewart was a great actor regardless of his vehicle, ever seen No Highway in the Sky.

The man in the white suit I have never heard of could you possible mean the Man in the Gray Flannel Suit?

Anybody seen A Sildier in the Rain with Steve Mcqueen and Jackie Gleason greay film and yes it is in B&W.

Post Likes
    Found The Man in the White Suit, amazing I thought I had seen or knew every movie ever made. I will have to watch for this one Sir Alec is a favorite of mine.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    Found The Man in the White Suit, amazing I thought I had seen or knew every movie ever made. I will have to watch for this one Sir Alec is a favorite of mine.
    I've seen it twice- both times over twenty years ago-- never saw it listed again. I think it was not available for sale at that time. I will check again.

There is another B+W comedy movie actor- Harold something... Harold LLoyd?. I think he was British. Ring any bells.

EDIT-- found him on wiki. American --Harold Lloyd-- " ranks alongside Charlie Chaplin and Buster Keaton"
    Last edited by LokiRN; 11-20-2009 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Addition

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in