Confused Recall on Fan Brackets

We have York Chillers, that the fan brackets are failing on, due to weakness. Factory wants to upgrade all of them at our cost. Want to see if there is a recall on them.

Model/PIN YCAV0177SA46VACBXTXXBXNLXXXX44SXXXXXHXDXDAXXXXXXCX XLX1B1XXXX

S/n RBSM017832

I was just in the portal a few hours ago. Did not see anything. The latest bulliten was for the new o-rings for the sight glasses. Good luck on seeing anything. I have been having some nightmares with one machine and it has been acting up before the warranty expired. The factory support guys said sorry. Thats the customers problem now. And to think that I actually represent this stuff. I love the equipment and the company but since JCI is running the show there is no "customer care warranty" anymore.

Do you have a Part Number on the "O" rings ? Also what am I looking at as far as oil loss, when changing these out ?

We've had similar trouble with the fans on a YCAV0157 and YCIV0157. The fan blades are coming in contact with the fan shroud. I attended a JCI YCAV class recently, mentioned this to the instructor. His response is that the early shrouds were fashioned by hand as opposed to being machine stamped and were not coming out precisely round. His advice was to take a hammer to the shroud and pound out the areas where the blades are hitting. Haven't quite gotten around to doing that yet.
    Just tell 'em I meant well.