Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    How expensive will it be, you can drive down on the 6th, from Illinois, make it one day, easy. So ya got gas, hotel room for 2 nights and it ain't fancy and am guessing $65/night at most and I may be able to get a group rate besides. So, after that ya kick in a little for the caterer, misc and the limo which will be maybe another $200 tops. You could do the whole trip for under $450 easy, for 2 of you. Don't talk about it right now, let it slide till you get back on your feet, put some stash away, in a drawer and then around middle of summer bring it back up.
    If need be, I'll call her.
    Too bad about your wife coming Jack, huh??? hahaha
    I hope a lot of womem come, my wife needs some hormonal company for this gig.
    No Robo, not you wearing ladies clothing either.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

We should

Send the girls on their own ladies night out.

Talking

Which group will Robo go with??

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Depends

On which set of underwear he has on that night!!

Originally posted by Diceman
    How expensive will it be, you can drive down on the 6th, from Illinois, make it one day, easy. So ya got gas, hotel room for 2 nights and it ain't fancy and am guessing $65/night at most and I may be able to get a group rate besides. So, after that ya kick in a little for the caterer, misc and the limo which will be maybe another $200 tops. You could do the whole trip for under $450 easy, for 2 of you. Don't talk about it right now, let it slide till you get back on your feet, put some stash away, in a drawer and then around middle of summer bring it back up.
    If need be, I'll call her.
    Too bad about your wife coming Jack, huh??? hahaha
    I hope a lot of womem come, my wife needs some hormonal company for this gig.
    No Robo, not you wearing ladies clothing either.
    I know the cost is low and that's my argument. I've checked airfares and it's about$230 round trip. I'm sure we'll be able to swing that even if I can get her to come along. Like I said and you agreed, I'll bide my time and not bring it up. These other people we know never go anywhere or do much of anything except locally. Sure they save all their money and are comfortable financially but I'm not gonna live like a miser just to achieve financial stability. After the mess we got into with credit cards and equity loans I can safely say I'm done with plastic and loan companies. It really pisses me off that this person feels a need to tell us how to live our lives when they have no life of their own. They are our best friends and all but sometimes I think they need to get away and see some of the rest of the world. Anyhow, I'm starting to ramble now. I will keep the idea fresh in my mind but just won't discuss it with the Mrs or these friends of ours.
    R2B4BTU

I'll wear a kilt....that way I can go either way. Just remember, if I'm sent out with the women it won't be my fault if they expect a lot more of you guys afterward
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Otto, get some new friends in the meantime.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

See this is why you kids get into trouble with your war departments. Here is my story:

"Honey, I know it isn't your birthday or our anniversary but I planned this romantic weekend in Pittsburg. You know how your always wanted to see the Liberty Bell! Won't this be great?"

It IS getting thick and deep in here.

Hey benny, does she really think that she'll see the Liberty Bell in Pittsburgh?

Originally posted by condenseddave
    Hey benny, does she really think that she'll see the Liberty Bell in Pittsburgh?
    We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Pittsburgh has more bridges than any other city except Venice.
    Bring the women, get em drunk, party on Wayne.............

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

My girlfriend is really looking forward to meeting all of the puter geeks I keep telling her about but she is worried she will be the only women there. Not that it really matters cause she winds up having fun in most any crowd but you losers better not let the women stay home just because you can't sell them on how fun this is going to be.

Just tell the wives and girlfriends; "honey, this isn't going to be like a date with me, this is going to be fun!"
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast