+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 47891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: HVAC-TALK Annual Convention

Post Likes
    Originally posted by hoppy
    i THINK WE SOULD HAVE IT TEXAS AT THE JUNKATROL PLANT.

hOPPY SAYs iT'S bECAUSE iT'S hARD TO tYPE wITH fUZZY bUNNY pAwS iNSTEaD Of fINGERs
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes
    I should know better than to check out this place when I'm eating Oh well, screen got cleaned again.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

Post Likes
    At the convention, after the extremely long and boring 2 minute discussion on superheat, Robo is giving a demonstration/sales pitch on Gooman stuff. It has to be shorter than 2 minutes though, we can't waste too much time on technical stuff, just enough for that tax write off.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes
    I'll just sing the jingle. By the time August rolls around I will have lost so much weight you won't recognize me Dice. I may even shave my body and oil it up like the body builders do so my 1.2 minute presentation can be done in a speedo for effect.
    Training is important!

Post Likes
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    R2B4BTU

Post Likes
    Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    I'll just sing the jingle. By the time August rolls around I will have lost so much weight you won't recognize me Dice. I may even shave my body and oil it up like the body builders do so my 1.2 minute presentation can be done in a speedo for effect.
    Ahhhh my eyes are burning! The pain the pain
    Not what it use to be

Post Likes
    Hey RoboSpeedo.....ya better start working out now.
    Quit talking about it and do it, you sound like my wife.
    She eats cake or candy and then laments, "why did I eat that?"
    I say we make pact, Lent, we all start on the H-Tlk health plan, who's in?
    New thread time.

Post Likes

I'm in Dice

The wires in this man bra are starting to chafe and cut!!

Post Likes
    this post went to page 2, time to update.....

Wife was saying last night that I couldn't go because we're saving up for a new house. When I gave her the necklace for Valentine's day this morning she got all weepy then I says "Now can I go? It's only one weekend. These guys are my friends and I want to meet them" She agreed but she doesn't want to go so it will be just me and nobody to keep me in line except the Master at Arms. Who is going to be the designated chaperone?

Anyhow. Count me in again.
    R2B4BTU

Post Likes
    I guaranteeeee she will have a great time, bring her.

Post Likes

I cant believe

my wife is actually considering coming.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes
    Lisa and I are in a hotel room in Frederick, MD for a Valentine getaway and she says she can't wait to meet all of you goofs.

Of course she is most looking forward to the stretch lemo around Pittsburgh adventure so we gotta make sure that part happens.
    Training is important!

Post Likes
    I figured out where all her objection to the trip is coming from. We have a friend who seems to like sticking her nose into other peoples' business when she can. She's doing it to my wife now by planting the bug in her ear that we can't afford this trip. We have been through some tough times financially with my leg breaking last year and me being fired from that job I didn't want. Now I'm back to full time employment with lots of overtime to come this summer. In the course of our problems we have had to file bankruptcy and that won't even be discharged until Feb 20th. It's a new start and I think it was the best thing to do, Chapter 7, giving up everything. We have no equity in the house, borrowed it all out when things got way too slow at work so we'll start at a smaller house we can afford. This place is too big, we have no kids and the taxes are over $4000.00 per year here, so we're paying for schools we don't even use. So this friend was with us for Valentines dinner and all the sudden we get home and her opposition is as strong as ever. Instead of making an argument of it I will just be hush hush about the whole thing and let her see the bank account after a good, long, hot summer.

Damn women, ya can't live with them and ya can't shoot them..........
    R2B4BTU

Post Likes
    How expensive will it be, you can drive down on the 6th, from Illinois, make it one day, easy. So ya got gas, hotel room for 2 nights and it ain't fancy and am guessing $65/night at most and I may be able to get a group rate besides. So, after that ya kick in a little for the caterer, misc and the limo which will be maybe another $200 tops. You could do the whole trip for under $450 easy, for 2 of you. Don't talk about it right now, let it slide till you get back on your feet, put some stash away, in a drawer and then around middle of summer bring it back up.
    If need be, I'll call her.
    Too bad about your wife coming Jack, huh??? hahaha
    I hope a lot of womem come, my wife needs some hormonal company for this gig.
    No Robo, not you wearing ladies clothing either.

Post Likes

We should

Send the girls on their own ladies night out.

Post Likes

Talking

Which group will Robo go with??

Post Likes

Depends

On which set of underwear he has on that night!!

Post Likes
    Originally posted by Diceman
    How expensive will it be, you can drive down on the 6th, from Illinois, make it one day, easy. So ya got gas, hotel room for 2 nights and it ain't fancy and am guessing $65/night at most and I may be able to get a group rate besides. So, after that ya kick in a little for the caterer, misc and the limo which will be maybe another $200 tops. You could do the whole trip for under $450 easy, for 2 of you. Don't talk about it right now, let it slide till you get back on your feet, put some stash away, in a drawer and then around middle of summer bring it back up.
    If need be, I'll call her.
    Too bad about your wife coming Jack, huh??? hahaha
    I hope a lot of womem come, my wife needs some hormonal company for this gig.
    No Robo, not you wearing ladies clothing either.
    I know the cost is low and that's my argument. I've checked airfares and it's about$230 round trip. I'm sure we'll be able to swing that even if I can get her to come along. Like I said and you agreed, I'll bide my time and not bring it up. These other people we know never go anywhere or do much of anything except locally. Sure they save all their money and are comfortable financially but I'm not gonna live like a miser just to achieve financial stability. After the mess we got into with credit cards and equity loans I can safely say I'm done with plastic and loan companies. It really pisses me off that this person feels a need to tell us how to live our lives when they have no life of their own. They are our best friends and all but sometimes I think they need to get away and see some of the rest of the world. Anyhow, I'm starting to ramble now. I will keep the idea fresh in my mind but just won't discuss it with the Mrs or these friends of ours.
    R2B4BTU

Post Likes
    I'll wear a kilt....that way I can go either way. Just remember, if I'm sent out with the women it won't be my fault if they expect a lot more of you guys afterward
    Training is important!

Post Likes
    Otto, get some new friends in the meantime.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 47891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in