Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think it was the right move. The d still had to keep the Colts out of the endzone. Manning would have been to the 30 in 1 or 2 plays anyways. 5 wide with Brady, I bet Colts fans were very scared at that point...

He has won all of these superbowls for a reason... The guy goes for the jugular.
    You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel...

http://rapalaguy.spaces.live.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Chad711 View Post
    I think it was the right move. The d still had to keep the Colts out of the endzone. Manning would have been to the 30 in 1 or 2 plays anyways. 5 wide with Brady, I bet Colts fans were very scared at that point...

He has won all of these superbowls for a reason... The guy goes for the jugular.
    I agree, they would of had four downs to move ten yards time after time and the pats would of been in the same position. The pats got burned double by the phantom interference call ... one by position 31 yards and a first down and again by time ... it would of taken another minute or two for the colts to get there if they did at all ... if that time was used up there would of been only a minute left in the game and the Pats would have punted ... one call can change a game ... the Pats wasted their time outs ... if they could of appealed the placement of the ball it would of been a first down, I think they got a bad spot by the ref. some spots go your way some don't that's the way it goes. They just got unlucky at the wrong time, they should have scored at least once earlier in the quarter but blew it so it was not only that play ... they had their destiny in their own hands. Everyone seems to forget the Colts “won” the game, they had to play great to come back and they did. The coach is taking a beating around here, funny when he was winning he was a genius now he gets aggressive and goes for it and he’s a bum … at the end of the day it is only a game … at least for me … it does not change my life one way or the other … well maybe a little… I’m tired today.

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Belechek is a jerk, he won SB's cause he had Brady, thats it. Last year without Brady, ya saw how good Belechek was, last night you saw the worst decision ever.
    Remember Bill in Cleveland??
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

They went 11-5 with Cassell, who is what 1-8 this year in KC. I agree that he might be a Jerk, but he is a great coach.
    You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel...

http://rapalaguy.spaces.live.com/

They went 11-5 with Cassell, who is what 1-8 this year in KC. I agree that he might be a Jerk, but he is a great coach.
    Most great coachs are jerks, it takes a tough guy to do that job, ... does the name Bill parcell ring a bell ... there is a small group of "good guys" but the rest are jerks ... by the way so am I ... ask Dice he'll tell you ...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

fell asleep just before halftime...first thing on the news this morning was about the win..second thing was the field on fire...i had to look on you tube to find that gem.

I searched colts patriots and field on fire. Didnt find squat. Whatchu talkin bout willis?
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

but I did get this!!!
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

There are some good coaches who are jerks but many are not, just like life.
    I heard lotsa stories about Bill over the years, none of em good.
    Without Brady he is an average coach............and a big jerk.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    I searched colts patriots and field on fire. Didnt find squat. Whatchu talkin bout willis?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12