Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

11/15/10 Colts vs Patriots

Well... you all know I am a true blue COLTS fan. But what do you guys think? Colts or Pats tonight.
    I believe my Colts can do it. But I also know that the Patriots are quite capable of blowing their perfect record. I dont care about the record. I just care about them getting the win over the Patriots.
    Unbelievably if you look at the head to head record..... they are super closely matched up.

GO COLTS!
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleheadski View Post
    Well... you all know I am a true blue COLTS fan. But what do you guys think? Colts or Pats tonight.
    I believe my Colts can do it. But I also know that the Patriots are quite capable of blowing their perfect record. I dont care about the record. I just care about them getting the win over the Patriots.
    Unbelievably if you look at the head to head record..... they are super closely matched up.

GO COLTS!
    I am a casual fan and by no means an expert ... me thinks it is a toss-up. I do not think the pats are as good as they used to be, I also think the colts are not ... I know their record this year, but I think both teams are down a little ... sooo ... I am expecting a great game ... now I have to take a nap so I don't fall asleep before it ends ...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

night game...so the sun in the windows will not be a factor..but if the roof and windows are open it could make a difference - noise.

Everyone knows that I am a Patriots fan.

We have a great receiving staff. If Brady is right on- the little ponies don't have a chance. Tom was a little rusty coming out of his knee operation but he has been looking pretty good the last couple of games. I like the colts too so it should be a good game. But I bet on the Patriots.

I have to take my nap now so I can watch the game tonight.

Colts fan here.. I'll just put it this way. I stayed away from betting on this game b/c you never know what is going to happen. Brady could be a machine picking apart the Colts hurting secondary. I think Ben Watson will have a big game tonight. But never count Manning out. Its gonna be a shoot out.

GO COLTS

Quote Originally Posted by CE-TECH View Post
    Colts fan here.. I'll just put it this way. I stayed away from betting on this game b/c you never know what is going to happen. Brady could be a machine picking apart the Colts hurting secondary. I think Ben Watson will have a big game tonight. But never count Manning out. Its gonna be a shoot out.

GO COLTS
    SHOULD be a great shoot-out! I would do a friendly bet on this game but thats it!
    I would never ever doubt an opponents capabilities. One thing I learned about football is.... nothing is in stone till the last whistle blows!
    But I think Manning and his receiving staff have a great opportunity. WHat I want to know is what happened to Bob Saunders? He just came back after an injury but he is IR again???
    Freeny will get to Brady tonight!

Go COLTS!

I took the Pats hands down. Colts have looked bad against bad teams. But... they have a habit of playing to the competition. Lookin forward to a little and the best Sun nite game of the year.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Well, not disapointed by the action so far.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

The crowd is so loud that I can barely hear Micheals and Collingsworth.

Not that you'd want to.
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

Was a shootout. Great game, facked up my pool. Bilichick shoulda punted. Worst end of game decision I've ever seen him make.
    Walter Matthau

Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    Was a shootout. Great game, facked up my pool. Bilichick shoulda punted. Worst end of game decision I've ever seen him make.
    I agree! Not even the announcers understood why he did that. May not have changed anything had he punted. But if would have backed the colts up farther! Maybe Peyton would have thrown another Int. Who knows. Its in the books now!!!
    Way to go COLTS!!!
    Oohh I gotta go check my pool pics!

He really hurt his team by not punting. It will be interesting to see if they can come back after his vote of no confidence.

Ouch!

What a way to lose it!
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast