Lennox G40UH furnace issues

I have a Lennox G40uh furnace the initial call was heat would not run when Tstat called but if you reset with disconnect it would light but not again. The lights showed bad board I replaced the board .Thought I was done worked fine 4 times but then it did it again. now on a call the gas valve opens immediatly for 2 seconds and then locks out. I check everthing i could think of now Im stuck

TIME TO CALL A TECH OUT BEFORE YOU REPLACE EVERYTHING ON IT AND IT STILL WON`T WORK.IT`S ALMOST ALWAYS CHEAPER TO CALL A SERVICE TECH OUT THAN TRY TO FIX IT YOUR SELF.WE CANOT ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS ON THIS SITE.

Thank you Sometimes struggling and figuring out what is really wrong by yourself is so much more rewarding

If you think no one will notice that you put the old board back in the box Guess what?

Quote Originally Posted by helper boy View Post
    Thank you Sometimes struggling and figuring out what is really wrong by yourself is so much more rewarding

If you think no one will notice that you put the old board back in the box Guess what?

most supply houses have a "no return on electrical parts policy" just for that reason.
    You're only as good as your customer will allow you to be.........If they want junk, sell them junk, but make your junk look neat!!!