+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Owner's manual for Heatilator ND3630

Post Likes

Owner's manual for Heatilator ND3630

Got a call from a contractor that I used to do service work for, back before I "retired."
    Conversation went something like this: I have a fireplace that we installed and we hooked it up temporarily for the H/O to use until the electrician was done. Now that the electrician has finished his work, I can't get the fireplace to work.
    Question...Address?
    Answer: I can't remember,,go to Se-----, and turn left at the stoplight before Mcdonald's then East to the first stop sign and it's the second house on the right.
    Question.....Do you have a H/O name and phone #?
    Answer: Yeah, but not with me. There is a key around back, and we are all just coming and going and doing our thing, and she is out of town at the moment, so just go down there (25 miles one way) and fix it.
    Question....Is the owner's manual and installation instructions on the site?
    Answer: No,,,,,they've been lost or misplaced, but I know you can figger it out.
    Question....You remember I'm retired?
    Answer: Yeah , I know but can you just go take care of this and just send me the bill?
    So guys, how do I get some paperwork on the fireplace, and a wirirng diagram?
    One way to outthink people is to make them think you think. They'll think you're not really thinking what you're trying to get them to think you think...........

Post Likes
    http://heatilator.com/customerCare/i...uals/index.asp

There are a few ND3630 models. There can be various letters at the end, the "I" is for intellifire ignition and the "L" is for LP gas. I think all the models were covered in the same manual though, it will have a list on the front page.

Post Likes
    Yeah, I got that far, but of course they won't let me download the manual. Guess I'll have to call the distributor and snivel,,,,,,,
    One way to outthink people is to make them think you think. They'll think you're not really thinking what you're trying to get them to think you think...........

Post Likes
    got it,,,,,distributor emailed it to me.

Post Likes
    Downloads just fine for me... your web browser probably blocked it as a pop-up, need to click the bar up top and allow it.

http://heatilator.com/downloads/inst...s/4031-550.pdf

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in