Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Talking hmmmmm

Lets see, I think I have the longest running most viewed thread, but we won't go into that right now. Also, I wasn't in the first 5 members but I did manage to run them off I think, they weren't that great anyway, and I am quite sure that one large gray patch in the back of Don's head was my doing as well I know I can often be a royal PIA but thanks for the site, it is the best on the net, no one else in this biz is even close.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Merry Christmas to All

Thanks Don for the site, its been great being a small part of it. I hope you and yours and ALL the other members have a great Christmas holiday.
    Luckily I start my vacation at 5:00 pm tomorrow and don't have to be back at work til the 29th of Dec.
    I'll be leaving Sunday to spend time with the family I haven't seen in 15 months. Now if I could only figure out how to drive while I sleep, the 800 mile drive wouldn't be so bad.
    Stay safe everyone if your traveling this next week.
    Martin

Merry Christamas to every one.

What I don't get though, is I see you in this picture and begin to think of how dauting it must be to handle. I mean the computers and the oversight has to be hard for me to imagine. But then I wonder, how your able to do this and make a lving, seeing as how you don't charge us.

I am only assuming but would love to know, is that you must do a hell of a business with the HVAC-Calc.

Talking yeah.......

Between that and the blackmail thing, he does alright, for a Canadien I mean.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

ps. Your site is my homepage.

Merry Christmas to you and your family Don. This really is an awesome sight. Hope next year is a very good one for you. My New Years resolution: Try not get any time off for bad behavior!!

Don,
    Merry Christmas to you, your family and to all friends who visit,
    this forum on regular basis. I am little late to respond to this post and everything that I wanted to say, has already been said.
    Anyway, I would like to thank you for doing great job running this
    forum. Like many of other members I am addicted to this site.
    I will buy a lop top computer in a few days. Not that I need it, but to
    have it in a living room, so my wife will stop winding about watching TV by herself.

Don

Thanks for what you do. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back

Merry Christmas

To all!!! And, Boss, thanks for this website 'cause it gives me something to do on my time off. Also, thanks for showing mercy on me!

Merry Christmas!!

Craig

I heard, if you have over three thousand posts and have been edited or deleted by boss at least a dozen times, you get a time share at "the new cottage" Is it true?, is it true?

The Infwsdm family wishes all hvac-talkies a happy holiday season.

Have a good one, Don and everyone. For sure, we will be having a very white Christmas here in Montreal after the foot high dumping that we got Monday plus a few more inches today.
    If you don't know what you're doing, do it neatly

Don new member having a blast, great shot of the family.HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND GOD BLESS.

Smile

Don,

This site is a tribute to your personal willingness to raise the bar and invite all to test themselves against it. We thank you for your personal and professional investment in our professional education, association and, most of all, stress relief!

How can we show you our appreciation in a manner that is in keeping with the season?

I know! Let's join together in a carol! All together now...

Oh! Come all ye spiteful, spiteful and 'I trumped him!'

Oh! Come ye! Oh! Come ye to bay-ay-it them.

Come, and let's scorn them, scorn the would be mages.

Oh! Come let us reform them!

Oh! Come let us reform them!

Oh! Come let us reform them,

They fry-est the board!

To you and yours, all the blessings that this and any other season have to offer.

'To give is a blessing to the giver and the recipient. To teach others to give is a miracle.'

You walking on water yet....?

"That's good enough..." usually isn't.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast