Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

resume

thi
    Last edited by Stamas; 07-20-2010 at 04:52 PM. Reason: .

Quote Originally Posted by the editor View Post
    Sharpen your pencil (if you still use them), and mark the dates for HVAC Comfortech 2010. We return to the Inner Harbor area of Baltimore, MD as Contracting Business.com presents the 2010 edition of HVAC Comfortech, from September 22-25th.

If you've never attended this program, check out what some of the attendees to the 2009 meeting in Nashville had to say:
    Comfortech is the place to be if you're serious about the residential replacement and service business.
    -- James Gerdsen

As a first timer I had preconceived notions as to what I expected, but Comfortech has shown in all facets that it is THE conference to attend!
    -- John Alley

I can honestly say that I always come away from Comfortech with valuable information -- I especially appreciate the opportunity to share ideas with fellow contractors in an open and honest forum
    -- Brian Baker

If you want to stay on top of what is happening in the HVAC industry, Comfortech is a must.
    -- William Jones

It's a great place to actually see the products that you read about in the magazine.
    -- Mark Pippin

This was my first event and I only came for one day. I wish I had known it was going to be so good -- I would have planned to stay longer.
    -- Anthony Crowe

But you don't have to take their word for it. Come see it for yourself. Visit HVAC Comfortech.com for the latest information and announcements. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact The Editor or call any of the staff listed on the website.

And stay tuned here to HVAC-Talk.com -- we'll publish more information here as it becomes availalble.

Waiting for the next information... newbie here

Get the latest on Comfortech

Sorry about not getting all the latest info up here. We do have it on the Comfortech website. Just follow the link.
    "Doubt, of whatever kind, can be ended by action alone."

Thomas Carlyle, 1795-1881, Philosopher and Author

Sure wish I was gonna make this show. Sounds fun and very useful to catch everyone from the factories in one place for some why and how sessions.

The Boss is gonna be there and it's the busy season here in Houston! So two strikes on me, but maybe next time.

K

Quote Originally Posted by leenco12 View Post
    Does anybody know if NATE is gonna have their top tech awards? Or if there will be a Comfortech Idol competition like there was a few years back? they were cool.

Yes, NATE will be recognizing their top techs and no to the Ctech Idol.

Thanks for asking.
    "Doubt, of whatever kind, can be ended by action alone."

Thomas Carlyle, 1795-1881, Philosopher and Author

Hope to see you -- John R. Hall

Hey gang -- I will 'reappear' at Comfortech in the Exhibitor area this year. If you see me wandering around stick out your foot and trip me. Since I am underemployed I could use the injury settlement money :-). But seriously, I'll be looking for stories and doing some social networking/interviewing at the Jackson Systems booth on Sept. 23-24. Please say hello and let me know what's on your mind!

Quote Originally Posted by doramider7 View Post
    Does anybody know if NATE is gonna have their top tech awards? Or if there will be a Comfortech Idol competition like there was a few years back? they were cool.
    Why don't you read about three posts up.
    Last edited by k-fridge; 11-12-2010 at 11:27 PM.
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

Than's for the info

Next years comfortech is in indy? any idea on what dates?

Comfortech

Had a great time at comfortech this year guys, hope to see everybody there again next year

Last edited by k-fridge; 11-13-2010 at 09:42 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123