Who doesn't like a good screw?

Found during a PM of an older York RTU. The blower section had dozens of loose screws in it. Think maybe someone spilled a container at some point and was too lazy to pick them up.

The next thing was the draft motor was running continuously. I found that the unit had a failed draft motor controller (York's over-engineered draft motor relay setup). Some investigation found out someone that used to work for our company found this originally. Instead of fixing it right he just threw a set of jumpers across the relay and called it good. Sad thing is two others have been there since and didn't do anything about it.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

I love free jumper wires, Haha
    Work sucks, lets go skydive

About the screw thing, I have seen that on plenty of York units over the past years. I usually just keep them.
    Not as lean, not as mean, but I'm still a hardcore, ass-kicking, hard charging Marine! Oohrah!

I just replaced one of those damn junk DMC's today, went with a regular SPST relay instead.
    We do it nice cause we do it twice!

Those are good screws to use on Carrier RTU's when the holes get stripped out.
    R2B4BTU