Old Tracer Problem

I have a DOS based Tracer system with 4 VAV command units and a bunch of VAVS under it. There were PCM modules also connected but they were moved to a newer Summit panel and here in lies my problem.

The new system was obviously added during the summer months because OA is showing 83 degrees. It looks from the old graphics that the PCM modules were sending a command to the VAV command units to enable/disable the electric heat. Naturally in the summer it was locked out, now the heat doesnt work.

When I go to the UCM's status it says heat is disabled. If you go to the VAV command unit it says that heat is enabled but if you got to the groups in the command unit it says heat is disabled. Is there anyway to clear the last command, get the heat enabled and working?
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    very soon it is you that will be pwned

I wish that I knew more about the command units. I would think that there would be some Comm-Loss values it would default to that would enable the heat. Maybe this is rethorical but I would assume you have power-cycled everything?

But the question I ask is that if the system was upgraded from a Tracer 100 or something of that nature to a Summit System why everything wasn't tied into the new panel(s).

No clue, someone else did, now I got to fix it LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    very soon it is you that will be pwned

Trane VAV Command Unit.

Short terminals TB2-3,4 at the VAV CU, to override all VAV UCM's to heating mode. Using Hyperterminal at the VAV CU's RS-232 port, can also help you enable heating mode. The PCM does not control the VAV boxes.