Question Quadra-fire 1100 won't start up

Hi all, I installed a used Quadra-fire 1100 pellet stove insert and it functioned fine for about a month and then just stopped working. I can hear the thermostat kick in and then just nothing. I have cleaned the firebox and heat exchanger. Checked the fuse and verified I have power to the unit. Checked around for loose wires. And have not found anything yet. I removed one end of the vacuum hose and sucked on it a little and the auger motor started up. I am unsure the sequence of fans that start up. I have searched the forums that i could find, and see references to snap discs but I cannot locate or identify them. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, rick

Exclamation site rules no DIY advice

Review the manual that came with the stove. Ensure you have pellets and that the drop tube is not blocked. Other than that, you probably need to call a qualified technician. What do the people say who sold you the stove? Also, did you personally install it or did they?

Hearthman

Thanks Hearthman, I received no manual, just downloaded the owners manual. I did the install, and have not talked to the guys I bought it used from. Like i said I have searched around a bit, and got a few ideas of what to check, like the snap discs, but are unsure of where they are?

Rick

The manual seems to give unusually good directions for troubleshooting equipment. You seem to have made only a few of the suggested tests.

I'd start by going back and following all the suggestions given for the conditions you are experiencing.