Aqustat for steam heating?

Yes you use an aqustat for steam heat only if it's providing hot water or tapped off for hot water baseboard in the basement I've seen that too. I only am using it for the steam heat. Thats what the psi switch is for it shuts down the burner. thanks

i just logged on here , did i miss something?

Silly rabbit you don't use an aquastat, you use a humidistat to control steam....

If your looking to gain LEED points use Co2 to control it...

ok still confused. are you teaching us a lessen or testing us? maybe it's just me. i know it's early and i have had a few but it was one of those days and my last job was at a tavern.

Okay! Where are we going with this?

relax I was trying to talk to ccikelly on my post you locked out. Do you have something useful to say if not let the adults talk.lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vinpadalino View Post
    relax I was trying to talk to ccikelly on my post you locked out. Do you have something useful to say if not let the adults talk.lol

I am the last guy here you tell to relax.............a little respect and a lot of rules following goes a long way.

At this point, you are done attempting to skirt our rules. You need to apply for Pro Membership, then you can post your questions in the proper forum.

You are posting this in controls, it's the wrong forum.

Follow the rules, be respectful to each and every volunteer that helps run this website or your account will be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinpadalino View Post
    to enjoy this forum to its maximum:

Look under the name of whom you are directing you comment, if it states MODERATOR, you may want to rethink the comment you are about to post

beyond that knock yourself out and don't get your panties in a wad when somebody tells you what you can do to yourself.............whether it's physically possible or not
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

You wanna talk steam. Wait for your approval for pro membership. Then you can talk about it in the pro boiler forum.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?