Thread: 19dm

19dm

got 2 19dm chillers circa 1985, started them up myself, in the bottom of each starter there are 3 relays, 1 timer & 2 resistors for load control, some
    how over the years 1 have lost the wiring diagram for this circuit, does anyone have or know where to find one? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by turbovac View Post
    got 2 19dm chillers circa 1985, started them up myself, in the bottom of each starter there are 3 relays, 1 timer & 2 resistors for load control, some
    how over the years 1 have lost the wiring diagram for this circuit, does anyone have or know where to find one? thanks
    Do those have the SM, MP, or ESP-II controls. I have I.O.M. for each but they are a few megs. They have the typical Carrier fold-out "dying wiregrams" that us old farts (I read your profile) have trouble reading. I can't find anything on starter wiring. Those machines typicaly had Cutler-Hammer Wye-Delta starters.

I don't recall anything different about the starters for these chillers. As I recall, all the "Wall movement" controls were in the panel.

If you send me an e-mail (address should be in my profile) I can send you the appropriate I.O.M.
    "Wheel" mechanics work on "Wheel" chillers

19dm

referteacher, thanks for the offer but i have all the ioms & other paper
    work except the loading control, guess i could trace the wires & make
    one but that would take a while.

I may have a manual on this machine, I started a few and tore a few down to get the wall to move again. I remember 4 solonoids that used oil pressure to open and close. The relays may have been in the starter but I am not sure. Let me look tonight.