Delta Controls stuck in 1 hour loop after DST

Has anyone else out there that works with Delta run into this problem yesterday?
    On 2 seperate sites I'm running v3.33. Seems that after the DST adjustment a few controllers got stuck in a time loop. Seems like the time got stuck between 1am and 2am. Just wondering if anyone else seen this problem

Are you saying that once you open the Device object and look at the current time, it shows between 1am and 2am? A sub-net time should be getting it's time from the system controller it is wired to.

See attached KBA from the Delta support website
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by amsolo View Post
    Are you saying that once you open the Device object and look at the current time, it shows between 1am and 2am? A sub-net time should be getting it's time from the system controller it is wired to.
    Yes the time in the Device Window is showing that time. It is like this on all the panels. on this specific site we don't have a "Master" area panel but we have multiple "Master' panels. All these panels are DSC's which have their own internal time clock. From each DSC the time gets synced to its Subnet.
    so all in all the main problem if that when the DST change was done the time seems to keep going to 1 am then as it hits 2am it goes back to 1am in a continuous loop

Quote Originally Posted by Zymurgist View Post
    See attached KBA from the Delta support website
    Thanks Zymurgist but I have access to George (Delta site). This was not the problem.

So, I assume you went into OrcaView and set your panel time across the network to correct this problem? Here are my setting in a typical DSC panel.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Yes I did that. Just to save the basic things please now note I've done level 2 Delta training.
    Thanks for the tries though