+ Reply to Thread

Thread: JACE FTP Connection.......

Post Likes

JACE FTP Connection.......

I'm trying to FTP into a JACE-2. I have been successful at this before, but its been a pretty long time ago since I had done it. I am able to go into "shell mode" and enable FTP, but I cant access it with my FTP software. I am using the host IP address as the "server address, and I have the ftp port at its default (port 21). When I try to connect with my FTP software, it doesn't find it. I think this particular JACE has a corrupt OS, and I believe I am knowledgeable enough to try to fix it, but either I'm missing something here, or this JACE really is screwed up. If anyone has any experience with doing this, and could possibly help me figure out what I'm doing wrong, I would really appreciate it.

Post Likes
    What error are you getting in hyperterminal? lib..... something.

I have had success getting in through ftp, I have always had to re-enter port 21 to get it started in hyperterminal then continue from there. More than likely you will have to install the .image file or the ffs0 folder depending on the error.

I am guessing you tried to copy the station over to the controller w/o commissioning it.
    "I wish it were winter so we could freeze it into ice blocks and skate on it and melt it in the spring time and drink it!"

Post Likes
    Yeah its the libcpp.so. error. Our company had a JACE-2 floating around the office that nobody new how to work, so I started messing with it. When I finally got AX licensed on my pc, I couldn't connect to the platform on this bad boy.

Post Likes
    It lost its image and thinks it is a toaster. PM me and I will get you some documents on it.
    "I wish it were winter so we could freeze it into ice blocks and skate on it and melt it in the spring time and drink it!"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in