What maint we don't need that!

What maint we don't need that!

Hydronic system every floor strainers clogged units were running around 325 psi semi hermetic carrier units water cooled. Anything over 325 psi just dumped refrigerant out of the rlf valve and lost capacity. Big electric bill in this place. These customers just figure ignore the equipment but they spend 50 times more in electric now than a service agreement would have cost. Pulling and cleaning 20 strainers eh not so much fun for one guy when they have been sitting there for 10 years.

old carrier?????????????
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Yep old blues

I like those sockets you got, I need to get me a set like that.

Those sockets have a story behind them,

I had just got started in the ac biz, and the person who taught me everything I knew at the time started to give me all of his tools, I was thankful and just thought he was crazy for giving me fifty grand worth of tools. He wouldn't take any money from me. I found out why about a year later he was died of cancer and knew nobody would take care of his tools so he gave them to me. He never told me, one day he was ok one day he died just like that. Every time I pick up a tool from Dave "the guy who gave all the tools" I think about him. It's like he lives on via the tools.