Hey everyone, Id like some constructive critisizm on my resume. I've got 12 weeks to go in my program so I want to get a head start on my job searching.
I know its tough out there but I hope I can sepertate myself from the rest.
G. Eric Boireau
To obtain a technician or service position where I can use my experience in all aspects of facility management, mechanical aptitude, and customer service skills .
General Manager (7/2007-9/2008) H. LaRosee & Sons, Inc. (Hudson, MA)
• Managed facility mechanical systems including building heat, process steam boiler for production floor, paint booth ventilation system, and electrical controls for process lines.
• Responsible for tracking and quality assurance of all metal finishing jobs coming in and going out of business, tracking numerous jobs on a daily basis.
• Primary contact with customers to ensure quality of work and maintain on-time efficiency to generate repeat business and resolve customer problems.
• Managed 12 employees on the shop floor in all process departments. Resolved employee problems.
• Primary contact and for all regulatory agencies including EPA, DEP, and OSHA. Facilitated and managed agency guidelines and change requests to ensure regulatory compliance.
• Emergency Operator for a Grade 1 WWT System.
Owner/Operator (11/2002-12/2007) GEB Construction (Marlborough, MA)
• Owned and operated handyman repair business focusing on small residential repair jobs, preventative maintenance programs and customer service excellence.
• Managed up to 4 employees at a time on jobsite.
Technical Services (9/2000 – 4/2004) Avtec industries (Hudson, MA)
• Responsible for coordination for testing of fire retardant products including flame and heat testing, sprayability, scalability, and batch quality.
• Maintained product and raw material inventory.
• Worked with sales management on creating presentations, company website, and product data sheets.
Metal Finisher (8/1996 – 9/2000)H. LaRosee & Sons, Inc.(Hudson, MA)
• Operated all process lines from Anodizing, Electroplating, and Spray Painting operations.
• Involved with all aspects of facility maintenance and all mechanical systems.
Porter & Chester Institute HVAC/R Program (1/2009-1/2010)
OSHA 10 Certified, EPA 608 Universal Certifacation
Mass DEP WWT Operators Training Grades 1-3 (1/1999- 4/1999)
Marlborough High School High School Diploma (1992-1996)
Experienced team lead, MS Office, Various production and business software applications.