Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ooops..........

All of my phones have otterbox defenders on them no worry about dirty hands or dropping off ladders. Both my curve and iphone have taken several drops.
    Global Warming or: None like it hot
    No pleasure, no rapture, no exquisite sin greater... than central air. -Dogma

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger93rsl View Post
    lol....no luck with that one when it was upload some properties of the picture were changed and the data was lost. But I just found out 4X4 freak has a Kodak M836.
    Close. It's actually a M863.

Those nextel phones are pretty tough. I had a couple different ones and they both took a lot of abuse. Nextel service is real spotty around here though. If you get very far from a main highway you have nothing.
    Zach

Quote Originally Posted by green jumper View Post
    All of my phones have otterbox defenders on them no worry about dirty hands or dropping off ladders. Both my curve and iphone have taken several drops.

Our BB's are the Sprint/Nextel with direct connect. We bought the Otter Box and they are the greatest thing ever. One of the guys here had his BB drop out of the holster while on his motorcycle and it bounced across the road and into the grass. Not a scratch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12