So here goes, by the way, St. Louis is not an absolute
Patrick Paul Scovill
6391 Smiley Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63139
Objective: Seeking a Full-Time position as an HVAC/R Technician.
Summary of Qualifications
• Active U.S. Government Secret Security Clearance
• Graduate of Ranken Technical College (Associate of Applied Sciences HVAC/R)
• EPA Universal Certification
• Strong understanding of the relationship of Electronics and Mechanics
Sept 2005-Sept 2009 Aviation Ordnanceman, Corporal, United States Marine Corps
• Maintained Ordnance delivery systems and associated electronics on 12+ F/A-18 Hornets with a 97% Weapon Effectivity.
• Inspected Maintenance operations on Aircraft to ensure the work being performed complied with or exceeded Naval Aviation Maintenance Standards.
• Supervised 15+ coworkers and assisted them with their personal lives, also molded them into a productive work center accomplishing a 75% Mission Capable rate.
• Motivated peers and subordinates to strive for perfection and excellence in their profession and service overall.
June 2005-Sept 2005 Service Technician, Jetco Heating and Cooling
• Performed Preventative Maintenance contract work on Residential and Commercial customers.
• Performed Residential and Commercial Service calls with a 0% call back rate.
• Assisted in Installation crew with numerous installs of RTUs, air handlers and various residential units.
Jan 2005-June 2005 Service Technician, A-1 Interstate Mechanical
• Assisted with the startup of a new company and began building a customer base and reputation through Fast, Reliable and Friendly service.
• Assisted with Residential and Commercial installations and sheetmetal work.
• Performed service calls on Residential, Commercial and Industrial applications to include Hi-Rise Chiller systems and used oil burners.
August 2004-Jan 2005 Service/Installation Technician, Vitt Heating and Air
• Performed numerous Residential and Commercial installations.
• Learned the basics of Service calls and Customer interaction relating to Service work.
• Ran Service calls on Residential and Commercial contracts and new contacts.
• United States Marine Corps Specialized Training: Explosive Handling, Leadership, Diversity, Communication and Work Ethic.
• Ranken Technical College: Associate of Applied Sciences: HVAC/R
• St. John Vianney H.S.: Basic High School Education