Just out of the Marine corps, Resume up! St. Louis MO area
So here goes, by the way, St. Louis is not an absolute
Patrick Paul Scovill
6391 Smiley Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63139
Objective: Seeking a Full-Time position as an HVAC/R Technician.
Summary of Qualifications
• Active U.S. Government Secret Security Clearance
• Graduate of Ranken Technical College (Associate of Applied Sciences HVAC/R)
• EPA Universal Certification
• Strong understanding of the relationship of Electronics and Mechanics
Sept 2005-Sept 2009 Aviation Ordnanceman, Corporal, United States Marine Corps
• Maintained Ordnance delivery systems and associated electronics on 12+ F/A-18 Hornets with a 97% Weapon Effectivity.
• Inspected Maintenance operations on Aircraft to ensure the work being performed complied with or exceeded Naval Aviation Maintenance Standards.
• Supervised 15+ coworkers and assisted them with their personal lives, also molded them into a productive work center accomplishing a 75% Mission Capable rate.
• Motivated peers and subordinates to strive for perfection and excellence in their profession and service overall.
June 2005-Sept 2005 Service Technician, Jetco Heating and Cooling
• Performed Preventative Maintenance contract work on Residential and Commercial customers.
• Performed Residential and Commercial Service calls with a 0% call back rate.
• Assisted in Installation crew with numerous installs of RTUs, air handlers and various residential units.
Jan 2005-June 2005 Service Technician, A-1 Interstate Mechanical
• Assisted with the startup of a new company and began building a customer base and reputation through Fast, Reliable and Friendly service.
• Assisted with Residential and Commercial installations and sheetmetal work.
• Performed service calls on Residential, Commercial and Industrial applications to include Hi-Rise Chiller systems and used oil burners.
August 2004-Jan 2005 Service/Installation Technician, Vitt Heating and Air
• Performed numerous Residential and Commercial installations.
• Learned the basics of Service calls and Customer interaction relating to Service work.
• Ran Service calls on Residential and Commercial contracts and new contacts.
• United States Marine Corps Specialized Training: Explosive Handling, Leadership, Diversity, Communication and Work Ethic.
• Ranken Technical College: Associate of Applied Sciences: HVAC/R
• St. John Vianney H.S.: Basic High School Education