+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Save Money on Installation!

Post Likes

Save Money on Installation!

No need for pump ups or even a concrete slabAttachment 52272

Post Likes
    "you got 1 hour to change out a heat pump....GO!"
    "Better tell the sandman to stay away, because we're gonna be workin on this one all night."

"Dude, you need more than 2 wires to a condenser to run a 2 stage heatpump."

"Just get it done son."

Dad adjusted

Post Likes
    Looks like it's in a better position the the one behind and to the right of it.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

Post Likes

Thumbs up

At least they leveled it.

Post Likes
    Thats so the guys who installed it can come back at night and steal it without it being tied down or anything, just cut the copper/wires and run!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by chrishvacman View Post
    Thats so the guys who installed it can come back at night and steal it without it being tied down or anything, just cut the copper/wires and run!
    Only in hurricane prone areas are any units tied down. And even then it wouldn't take much to remove hurricane clips.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

Post Likes
    Whoever put it in has very small hands....lol

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Only in hurricane prone areas are any units tied down. And even then it wouldn't take much to remove hurricane clips.
    I like it when inspectors require hurricane clips to the concrete/foam pad. Like a 10-20lb concrete pad is going to do anything to a 500 lb condensing unit.

Post Likes
    I know you can't even tapcon those pads half the time I end up putting sheet rock anchors in em it's all a bunch of crap, unless there on a metal stand that in attached to a roof or the ground with the correct lag bolts/nuts ect forget it, the last hurricane we had I was pulling units off of the side of bld's back on to the roof by their copper lines and whips lol. I hate to say it but a good hurricane here makes ALLOT of work for everybody!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by chrishvacman View Post
    I know you can't even tapcon those pads half the time I end up putting sheet rock anchors in em it's all a bunch of crap, unless there on a metal stand that in attached to a roof or the ground with the correct lag bolts/nuts ect forget it, the last hurricane we had I was pulling units off of the side of bld's back on to the roof by their copper lines and whips lol. I hate to say it but a good hurricane here makes ALLOT of work for everybody!
    Should make everyone some decent money too!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in