Results 1 to 2 of 2
10-16-2009, 02:28 PM #1Regular Guest
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
An uplifting and inspirational message about the US
"The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, those nations always progressed through the following sequence:
1. From bondage to spiritual faith;
2. From spiritual faith to great courage;
3. From courage to liberty;
4. From liberty to abundance;
5. From abundance to complacency;
6. From complacency to apathy;
7. From apathy to dependence;
8. From dependence back into bondage"
Assuming we are between #7 and #8, how do we know when to leave this place?
When the economists leave, because they know that their theories are coming true?
When the psych guys leave, because they know what to expect from people?
And, in the end, who will be doing the enslaving?
10-16-2009, 03:19 PM #2