Probably a Long Shot.

It seems I cannot post in the Job Forum. Not a Pro member. I should look into that. If theres a mod that thinks this would be better there please move it?

I have to do a practicum with an HVAC or Refrigeration company as part of my schooling. I was wondering if there were any companies in either the Saint John or Fredericton, NB area that would be interested in a free gopher for a week. Please PM me or post here and I will get in contact with you as soon as I can. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by RayD8630 View Post
    It seems I cannot post in the Job Forum. Not a Pro member. I should look into that. If theres a mod that thinks this would be better there please move it?

I have to do a practicum with an HVAC or Refrigeration company as part of my schooling. I was wondering if there were any companies in either the Saint John or Fredericton, NB area that would be interested in a free gopher for a week. Please PM me or post here and I will get in contact with you as soon as I can. Thanks.
    Yes you should apply for pro ton's of info and access to the Educational Forums
    with even more info to do had.
    I love the smell of phosgene first thing in the morning:

To apply for professional membership click here

Educational forums are open.

If you would like to submit a link or an article or other related info to the EF. click here

Pro membership is not required to post in teh Job discussion forum.

I'm moving this to there.
    If you have a problem posting to this thread again. let me know, and I can move it back.

And yes. You should apply for pro membership. There is a lot you can learn in the pro forums, and educational forums.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Found someone. This can be deleted. Thanks.