Sales Mechanical Engineer with BIM knowledge
Pinnnacle Infotech is a leading BIM service provider. visit www.pinnaclecad.com for more details
Immediate opening for couple of Mechanical Engineer HVAC(Sales & Marketing) on East Coast & West Coast.
- Key accountabilities include scheduling and planning sales activities to meet established BIM sales quotas
- Verbally or in writing, consistently and professionally communicates with MEP Contractors to enhance their confidence in Pinnacle Infotech
- Providing in-person and electronic product demonstrations to potential customers
- Making outbound calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell BIM services to target market in assigned territory
- Continually works with Business Development and Marketing to promote Pinnacle Infotech and sell our services.
- As requested assists with the preparation of bid packages
- Assists with coordination meetings to ensure clash detection & client satisfaction
- Following up throughly on the leads generated and winning them.
5+ years working in a fast-moving sales environment, and able to demonstrate your flexibility in helping solve a wide variety of client problems. Mechanical, Business, or technology-related degree from an accredited four-year institution required. MBA or advanced management degree preferred. Travel 25-50% (North America). Experience working with and/or selling to Contractors & building product manufacturers or architectural firms preferred; Working knowledge of Revit preferred; Experience in consultative selling of software and services, preferably in a start-up environment with leading edge technology; proven closing, objection handling and negotiation abilities. Candidates should also be able to deliver presentations with strong & persuasive etiquette. A high level of computer proficiency and solid work history is a must (including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook)
Mechanical Engineering from an accredited program
Experienced in the BIM of HVAC systems, Plumbing a plus
Salaries / Benefits:
We offer a competitive salary + commission compensation package with uncapped income opportunity, milestone bonuses, and an excellent benefits program that will provide you with significant opportunities and advantages.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Last edited by brtodi; 10-15-2009 at 05:22 AM.
Tags for this Thread