Jus kidding ........

Johnstone Supply carries a Pan Epoxy Patch kit which consists of a two part goop which is said to seek it's own level in a drain pan.

Possibly you could goop this stuff on the areas which are leaking.

I like the welding idea the best though.

My personal sugestion is to go with a gas shielded SS MIG unit. Or you can have the pan TIG Welded, heli arc.

Wish they made a Dactape loaded with some stick-um which would adhere to most anything.

Tsk, tsk...... maybe in the near future....