Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by woodsman View Post
    It is time for a bait van and a twelve gauge with 00 buck shot. Fuggin crack heads.
    I'd like to see a couple of pit bulls just laying in wait to chew the S.O.B. face off!!! the a$$H@le would probably sue for your company, you know they have all the rights...

Quote Originally Posted by fritzhvac View Post
    I'd like to see a couple of pit bulls just laying in wait to chew the S.O.B. face off!!! the a$$H@le would probably sue for your company, you know they have all the rights...

My daughter got set upon by a scum bag one night ... she got to my pick up that she was driving ... our family dog was waiting for her ... the dog took exception to what the scumbag was up to ... dog one scumbag zero ... I guess scumbags don't like pit bulls ...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

this recently happened to my buddy in the chicagoland area, he does alarms and survillance. stole everything, sucks. he put in a claim with his homeowners insurance tho they r covering about $1,500 worth of tools, he claims they were worth about 2,500 but at least its sumtn, maybe try that

Quote Originally Posted by vmc1161 View Post
    My daughter got set upon by a scum bag one night ... she got to my pick up that she was driving ... our family dog was waiting for her ... the dog took exception to what the scumbag was up to ... dog one scumbag zero ... I guess scumbags don't like pit bulls ...

H*ll YEA!!!!!!!! I'm glad to hear your daughter is okay, i'm sure that was traumatizing. Dogs just know, their is NO negotiation...That good ol dog earned a RIBEYE that night after he got done with scumbag snack....
    I got to get those hockey puck locks for my van, it makes me want to puke whenever I hear about a hard working man getting his tools stolen...
    It takes years to get every tool you have aquired in our trade, and
    5 minutes for some scumbag to turn everything upside down.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12