Thread: Training needed

Training needed

Hello,
    For the last few months I have been checking into chiller training seminars.
    Siglers, Trane, and Carrier all provide training seminars for a substantial price. I dont mind paying their prices if its worth it.
    Does anybody have any comments on the above training programs, like I said I dont mind paying the price but in return I would like receive the BEST training possible.
    I need the knowledge and confidence to work on and trouble shoot large screw chiller.
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Everyone on here says that Entech in Texas puts on a good class. I know they have centrifugal classes, not sure about screws. If your looking for a screw class I'd say go with what you will be working on the most. Some of the theory type of info will carry over from one machine to another but they all have there own little corks.The best training class is field experience, once you have the theory that is, and thats just my honest opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by chillerguy81 View Post
    Everyone on here says that Entech in Texas puts on a good class. I know they have centrifugal classes, not sure about screws. If your looking for a screw class I'd say go with what you will be working on the most. Some of the theory type of info will carry over from one machine to another but they all have there own little corks.The best training class is field experience, once you have the theory that is, and thats just my honest opinion.

Why is our little man's sign misspelled?????