Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jimj View Post
    The new trend is just move the compressor over and pipe the new one in.
    No unsightly compressor's let EXPOSED on the roof.
    Ran into one of those last summer. Took me a second to figure out what I was seeing.
    Zach

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4freak View Post
    Ran into one of those last summer. Took me a second to figure out what I was seeing.
    LOL that's exactly what happened to me.
    Make your expertise uniquely valuable.

Make your influence uniquely far-reaching.

Quote Originally Posted by Schooner View Post
    I like the gravity idea but in that picture it looks like a city evironment. Passers by get scared when 70 lbs of steel come flying off the roof
    Yeah they do, but it's funny as hell to watch them. Just have the apprentice sit in the truck with the video camera.
    The Lord must love stupid people or he wouldn't have made so many.

Why is it that when I am in a hurry, everyone else on the road goes 15 MPH under the speed limit?

i thought we were suppose to leave them on roof next to unit as a courtesy seat for the next tech.
    I will take a bullet for my Veto LC tool bag!

Quote Originally Posted by chrishvacman View Post
    Thanks for leaving me the present guys! Now I have to crimp off the compressor and get it off the roof. On top of that look at the operating pressures, why can't people just do their job right.
    would have been a big mess if that compressor fell over and put a nice hole in that roof

Hey, atleast thats heavy. The lazy fools who leave contactors and smaller items are the roof are... (add your comment here) They they give you the responce.. I left it so someone else knows what was changed. Sorry but thats a lame excuse.

Rope it up, Rope it down, allways make sure clear down below, and Never toss anything off the roof! As for oil as a young tough guy many moons ago I picked up a compressor and got most of the oil charge below the belt. Being 120 miles from a clean change of clothes,walking around looking like you peed yourself in oily drawers is not a fun day.

By the way, the pressures shown in the first picture, did the comp. replacement "tech" get enough scale in the system to stop up the dryer or ruin the txv.?

Quote Originally Posted by Schooner View Post
    I like the gravity idea but in that picture it looks like a city evironment. Passers by get scared when 70 lbs of steel come flying off the roof
    Too cool...right into an empty dumpster...they'll be hittin' the deck for 3 blocks
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

nice gauges!

That must be one of them there rebuilt compressors for when the new one fails, right?

roof art!!! lol omg

One time I was in the process of taking down a trane comp off a roof and I seen a scrap guy I knew in the drive thru. So I threw it into the back of his dump truck. He got out and looked and sure as sh*t there was me waving at him. He was laughing and said thanks. Couldn't of been better then that

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast