+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dirty deeds done dirt cheap?

Post Likes

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap?

Ok. The old lady who lives behind me is letting 2 mulberry trees grow just on the other side of my fence. If anyone has ever dealt with a mulberry tree they suck. Too add to it I have a cherry and apple tree on my side and her trees will end up overshadowing mine and will starve them of sun. Is there any way to kill a tree and not look like I killed it? A friend says to drive a copper nail into them. They're only about 2" - 3" diameter right now but these things grow pretty fast. To me they are a weed not a tree.

Post Likes
    yeah..spray some killzall on it in the middle of the night.

They'll just die.

And unless your some kind of farming CSI

I think you'll just think it died.
    R-HVAC techs make the world a cool place.

Post Likes
    Silly question. Have you tried speaking with the woman yet?
    Might be a simple solution to this simple problem.
    Then again, maybe not.
    I'd try a civilized conversation first,see where it takes you.
    Time to lawyer up if she won't play ball.

Post Likes
    If he talks to her she will think he is a dumbass .... kind of like we do .... plus if the trees die she will think I bet that dumbass had something to do with it ... she might end up beating him up...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vmc1161 View Post
    If he talks to her she will think he is a dumbass .... kind of like we do .... plus if the trees die she will think I bet that dumbass had something to do with it ... she might end up beating him up...

Post Likes
    Why not ask her to cut them down....or let you cut them down.

Maybe plant her a new tree there... or just pay her for letting you cut them down.

Why resort to some underhanded scheme ???

Might be able to move them for her...

Id try a few honest methods of resolving this before resorting to some kind of underhanded and criminal act.

Of course I would never resort to a criminal and underhanded act because of a messy mulberry tree...

God put that tree there for a reason....very possibly just to annoy you..... or to teach some sort of lesson in getting along with others or reasoning with others... patience.... who knows....

Post Likes
    Your library has books by Nolo Press on Neighbor Law. You won't like what you read there.

The guy from the county said I could cut off the branches that hang over my property but if the tree dies it's my problem.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Why not ask her to cut them down....or let you cut them down.

Maybe plant her a new tree there... or just pay her for letting you cut them down.

Why resort to some underhanded scheme ???

Might be able to move them for her...

Id try a few honest methods of resolving this before resorting to some kind of underhanded and criminal act.

Of course I would never resort to a criminal and underhanded act because of a messy mulberry tree...

God put that tree there for a reason....very possibly just to annoy you..... or to teach some sort of lesson in getting along with others or reasoning with others... patience.... who knows....
    And if that doesn't work, try plan"B"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMigIzCvc44

Post Likes
    Oh boy, all kinds of visions going through my mind ... Matt sneaks over and cuts the tree down and it lands on his car ... or him ...

If the rumors about him are true he should just put a pair of his underwear near the tree's roots ... those trees will be dead before he gets to his front door...

Or he could just use some of his janitorial stuff to eradicate that poor ole tree.

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Post Likes
    Oh boy, all kinds of visions going through my mind ... Matt sneaks over and cuts the tree down and it lands on his car ... or him ...

If the rumors about him are true he should just put a pair of his underwear near the tree's roots ... those trees will be dead before he gets to his front door...

Or he could just use some of his janitorial stuff to eradicate that poor ole tree.

That gets two of these.

Post Likes
    Just move your trees and be done with it.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    But they block the view from next door of his favorite pee-pee spot next to the house ...

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    But, there's no drama doing it that way.

Post Likes
    But they block the view from next door of his favorite pee-pee spot next to the house ...

Your on a roll tonight.
    I love the smell of phosgene first thing in the morning:

To apply for professional membership click here

Educational forums are open.

If you would like to submit a link or an article or other related info to the EF. click here

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by crackertech View Post
    Your on a roll tonight.
    He'll be playing in the Tiki Room at the Holiday Inn all next week.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    He'll be playing in the Tiki Room at the Holiday Inn all next week.

With the amount of work I have had recently I may have to ...

Matt is an OK guy with a good sense of humor, he does have a heavy accent so she may not understand him.

Post Likes
    With the amount of work I have had recently I may have to ...

Matt is an OK guy with a good sense of humor, he does have a heavy accent so she may not understand him.

You seem to be in good spirits tonight. If that helps any.

Post Likes
    You seem to be in good spirits tonight. If that helps any.
    I am in a very good mood, I don't know why, this has been a very tough year and lousy things just keep happening.

Hey, I just figured out why ... we had the grand kids over for the week end and last night I went up to my sons and babysat ... the kids always get me going.

Post Likes
    I am in a very good mood, I don't know why, this has been a very tough year and lousy things just keep happening.

Hey, I just figured out why ... we had the grand kids over for the week end and last night I went up to my sons and babysat ... the kids always get me going.

And that's the kinda stuff money can't buy.
    Good for you.

Post Likes
    And that's the kinda stuff money can't buy.
    Good for you.
    And I thought it was because he went and seen Dice and had a little..........
    PEP TALK ya pervs.
    I love the smell of phosgene first thing in the morning:

To apply for professional membership click here

Educational forums are open.

If you would like to submit a link or an article or other related info to the EF. click here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in