Microzone II literature - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ok
    Quote Originally Posted by steves4 View Post
    Please send it again. I think it must have accidentally gotten caught in my SPAM folder.

i could use a copy of the literature, already have the software. just no manuals

MZ2 programing manual

Hi,
    I am looking for the programing manual for MZ2 and google took me this nice and informative forum.
    We have some MZ2 controller and the programing manual is not available.
    If anyone of having the programing manual, please be kind enough to send me a copy.

my mail id is in my profile.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
    K.J

I was wondering if soembody could send me the xpsi software and maunal. I just took over a contract with 4 GCM's and I am a little lost.

Thanks

MZII engineering manual & S/W

Can someone please send me MZII manual? My email is on my profile. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mujtaba12 View Post
    Hey brother just give me ur email i will send u the manuals and I have its programs too..i will send u that also which will help you in understanding a bit more
    Hi there, friend.
    Im new in this forum and I also need the xpsi manual and software, because I lost all files we had in my job. I dont use it a long time ago.
    If you could send it to my email, that would be great.
    Please? Thanks!

I have MicroFlo II manual. I need Microzone II manual

I have MicroFlo II programmer's manual. I need Microzone II programmer's manual. Maybe someone could trade with me, or just provide the one I need?

We are having trouble with controlling the humidifiers and temperatures so I want to see if I can figure it out. Thanks.

I think that I started this thread several years ago LOL! Does anyone have literature for the GCM and the MZII controllers that they will share? I have integrated several MZII controllers to the Niagara Framework with great success using XPSI to find the points that were coming from the GCM. I have the XPSI software if anyone needs it, as well as PCM and UPCM edit.

I need XPSI!

Hey shovelhead!
    Nice to hear you have xpsi! How can I get it from you?
    Thanks!

I also need xpsi.
    I have searched high and low and still coming up short. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by shovelhead View Post
    I think that I started this thread several years ago LOL! Does anyone have literature for the GCM and the MZII controllers that they will share? I have integrated several MZII controllers to the Niagara Framework with great success using XPSI to find the points that were coming from the GCM. I have the XPSI software if anyone needs it, as well as PCM and UPCM edit.
    Please my friend, could you send me a copy of xpsi? May I give you my email?

I too need XPSI
    my email is in my profile.

Please and thanks

or my username at gmail

I am working on a school, with a network 8000 and MZ2 controllers. The original wise terminal was left turned on for years and has given up the ghost.

I would like a copy of XPSI or maybe someone knows the pin configuration of the serial connector on the MZ2 so I can make a cable to connect directly to them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast