Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 37

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    139

    Microzone II literature

    Does anyone have a copy of the MZ2 manual? I can't seem to find a copy. I would like to learn the blocks for knowledge.

    Thanks,
    Darryl

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kotzebue Alaska
    Posts
    4
    Hey Darryl,
    Could you give me a shout at Removed Email Address

    Welcome to the wonderful world of the MZ2 probably the most robust controller designed for HVAC.


    Please put email in your profile, do not post your email, see site rules!
    Last edited by HeyBob; 11-27-2009 at 02:08 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    174
    Hey brother just give me ur email i will send u the manuals and I have its programs too..i will send u that also which will help you in understanding a bit more
    Quote Originally Posted by shovelhead View Post
    Does anyone have a copy of the MZ2 manual? I can't seem to find a copy. I would like to learn the blocks for knowledge.

    Thanks,
    Darryl

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    58

    MZII Controller

    Quote Originally Posted by mujtaba12 View Post
    Hey brother just give me ur email i will send u the manuals and I have its programs too..i will send u that also which will help you in understanding a bit more
    Could you please copy me in with any information on these units - I have two of these controllers which I have searched the world for data, connection information and software for.

    I know they are old but I think Invensys (?) still make them in one form or another, and one manufacturer has made an adaptor card to update/retrofit them - so they must be reliable and widespread.

    Thanks in advance.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    174
    The mz controllers is programmed through the software "XPSI"..there are different versions if u r going through windows xp and windows 98.I have both if u need any I will send u..another important thing is network controller like my self is working on invensys UNC and the old one LNC and GCM..we have a almost 12 years old site in which GCM installed with mz and MNflo2 controllers for vav..there are different ways while connecting through UNC and GCM/LNC...U can also connect MZ directly from ur serial port connecting through a device called ATARI...do confrim the device name because I have never connected directly but u can connect directly as well...
    Quote Originally Posted by Control Loopy View Post
    Could you please copy me in with any information on these units - I have two of these controllers which I have searched the world for data, connection information and software for.

    I know they are old but I think Invensys (?) still make them in one form or another, and one manufacturer has made an adaptor card to update/retrofit them - so they must be reliable and widespread.

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by mujtaba12 View Post
    U can also connect MZ directly from ur serial port connecting through a device called ATARI.
    I have a ATARI 2600 for sale.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    58

    Lost in MZII

    Quote Originally Posted by mujtaba12 View Post
    The mz controllers is programmed through the software "XPSI"..there are different versions if u r going through windows xp and windows 98.I have both if u need any I will send u..
    Thanks for information - I have got an XP and 98 laptops both with serial ports, so either or both versions would be great.
    Have you got any details on the connection lead(s) or software configuration?

    I have found a datasheet with the Atari Portfolio device shown - I haven't got one, but if needs be I could probably get one if this is the easier route?

    Please let me know, email in profile - Many, many thanks!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    174
    I hve never connected from ATTARi...but while connecting through GCM the connection type is GCM RS232,baud rate is 9600,The com port can be 1 or 2...I think while connecting directly the connection type might be PSI host and the rest of them should be the same...need to go through the literature for this...tell me about the UNC type u r using...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    2444 Washington Blvd, Suite 100 Ogden, UT
    Posts
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by mujtaba12 View Post
    Hey brother just give me ur email i will send u the manuals and I have its programs too..i will send u that also which will help you in understanding a bit more
    Please send me anything you have on these controllers. My contact information is in my profile.
    Steve Jones
    Managing Partner
    The S4 Group, Inc.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    174

    hi steves

    I have sent u a literature and a programing software of MZ ok

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    58
    Any chance of a copy of manual and software aswell?

    Email in profile - Many thanks

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    174
    I hve sent u MZ2 literature and xpsi software
    Quote Originally Posted by Control Loopy View Post
    Any chance of a copy of manual and software aswell?

    Email in profile - Many thanks

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    2444 Washington Blvd, Suite 100 Ogden, UT
    Posts
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by mujtaba12 View Post
    I have sent u a literature and a programing software of MZ ok
    Please send it again. I think it must have accidentally gotten caught in my SPAM folder.
    Steve Jones
    Managing Partner
    The S4 Group, Inc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event